Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aite y’all let’s settle this

@Elzo69Renaissance how you let them come in and King Fu ya Belly thread up G?? Tha Wu Tang thread
:hedidit:
:js4:
:niggaa:
:uk: way niggaz....

And while you’re there it’s a pretty dope story about some cool ass nigga randomly meeting/chilling wit tha All Might Wu...you should check it out...
Lol this usually how shit go w my niggas we start somewhere and end up in Antarctica

Lol this usually how shit go w my niggas we start somewhere and end up in Antarctica
How bout the raid though??

You got legendary hands, .But your man's got GODLY hands...

Your little brother.... Who's a fucking cop.... And also got dumb hands start ripping through your whole crew with a crooked ass cop.... Just to tell you that he bout to be a father...

Then the nigga with the GOD HANDS pull up on both y'all like I don't like this....

That shit fucked my head up.... Cuz you know he was mad at his little brother... But he can't let mad dog murk that nigga

How bout the raid though??

You got legendary hands, .But your man's got GODLY hands...

Your little brother.... Who's a fucking cop.... And also got dumb hands start ripping through your whole crew with a crooked ass cop.... Just to tell you that he bout to be a father...

Then the nigga with the GOD HANDS pull up on both y'all like I don't like this....

That shit fucked my head up.... Cuz you know he was mad at his little brother... But he can't let mad dog murk that nigga
Never seen it which is weird cuz I’ve seen every damn karate movie

Never seen it which is weird cuz I’ve seen every damn karate movie
You faking the funk b

You can't claim to love martial arts movies and not know who the current hottest nigga in the industry is...

The raid was a classic. It's currently in Netflix. Iko Uwais is a living legend in his prime. every movie straight crack.

Raid
Raid 2
Head shot
The night comes for us
Merantau
Beyond skyline

Then you got this coming out next year

I'm in the theaters first day waiting in line

first off...dude a bitch...tommy pistol whipped him.....why he go after sincere?
abnd second i would get my kid out the way...but then again i wouldnt have my kids around nigga that can bring heat like that.
and if he didnt give him a nod......he was in on it.

That shit happened too quick...

Niggaz was right on Sin...

Anything AZ says puts Nas on alert making him pull earlier which makes them niggaz pull, and puts the baby in the line of fire.... It was literally seconds from when he dipped and niggaz started bussing... He barely.... Barely got her outta there

You faking the funk b

You can't claim to love martial arts movies and not know who the current hottest nigga in the industry is...

The raid was a classic. It's currently in Netflix. Iko Uwais is a living legend in his prime. every movie straight crack.

Raid
Raid 2
Head shot
The night comes for us
Merantau
Beyond skyline

Then you got this coming out next year

I'm in the theaters first day waiting in line

why was that judge dredd movie like a shitty version of the raid

Na , AZ tipped it off
Its crazy out here (looks to the side crazily)

Niggas in the hood know the lingo...and you know you hot

Nas wasn't on it his shit, you know what ya just did to Black and you rollin with him like u think it was sweet it was at least 10 seconds before he pulled out

but the script " it was written" that way

If AZ wasn’t on it then niggas would be started dumping soon as they got across that street but this nigga AZ only bought himself like 10 extra second by not saying ...was nt like homie was down the street or something when they catch up to Sin

first off...dude a bitch...tommy pistol whipped him.....why he go after sincere?
abnd second i would get my kid out the way...but then again i wouldnt have my kids around nigga that can bring heat like that.
and if he didnt give him a nod......he was in on it.
ThAts what i m saying they went after Sin cuz Tommy was in ATL at that point plus at least a yr happened between the shit in the basement and the barbershop shootout so Since prolly ain’t know how he was coming

AZ would be crazy to bring his seed wit’ him to a “set up”...don’t think he knew, but depending on how “close” his character and Nas character are that let’s you know if he handled it correctly...if they just “cool” then he did what he had to do...get out wit’ ya seed cuz shit looking sketchy...if that’s ya mans 50 grand you peeped it early enough to be like “Yooooo!! Watch out Dun!!” **dramatic slow mo dive into tha barbershop gently rolling ya seed under a counter at tha same time pulling your gun and murdering tha opps John Woo style**

#endscene

See, and I said this nigga hand was the hand u see extended out the whip during a drive by..who else thinks like the bolded

Back