Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aite y’all let’s settle this

They killed Bruce Lee sister.

If you take Bruce out the movie is basically Roper and Williams.

How do you respond to your homie being killed in front of you if you're Roper is my question

Can’t have vengeance if you’re dead. Id take the deal slowly build shit up to take over & kill off the whole operation.

If you were Roper do you take your beef Han on the island or do you take his drug connect and beef with him later

Did you even read the spoiler? It was three clear options

Can’t have vengeance if you’re dead. Id take the deal slowly build shit up to take over & kill off the whole operation.
That's why I respect roper...

Dude ain't have no idea Bruce Lee was the feds.... He was just like fuck it...I ain't killing nobody for a nigga who just killed my man's... And squared up on bolo

They killed Bruce Lee sister.

If you take Bruce out the movie is basically Roper and Williams.

How do you respond to your homie being killed in front of you if you're Roper is my question

Make it off the island come back. and everybody dies

Wit AZ...if that is his daughter...her safety above anything else.

Now I'd give my nigga a quick heads up...but I am dippin.

Y’all think AZ handled this correctly? U think AZ was in on it? How u handling this?

He could've told dude but depending on how he told him they could've started shooting earlier.

I felt he handled like a coward. I get protecting your kid but something tells me he would've did the same without the kid in his hand.

He could've told dude but depending on how he told him they could've started shooting earlier.

I felt he handled like a coward. I get protecting your kid but something tells me he would've did the same without the kid in his hand.

Imagine a nigga mumbles something like "yo heads up watch that nigga" and just walk off immediately afterwards....

You mean to tell me you ain't gonna try to catch up to him and ask him to repeat that shit or point the nigga out??

You gonna want as much clarification as possible. And az ain't have the time for that, nor could he risk his kid

See if AZ ain’t have the baby Sincere d have dapped him and kept it moving....but no now he wasting time in the cold asking bout that crack baby

They told AZ to make sure he hold that nigga til they get there lol
In front of a barber shop that fucks with Sin like that? Suicide.

Az bounced cuz he knew was was good right there. Mad niggaz would come out the store bussing..... Even more reason to get your seed outta there

In front of a barber shop that fucks with Sin like that? Suicide.

Az bounced cuz he knew was was good right there. Mad niggaz would come out the store bussing..... Even more reason to get your seed outta there
How them niggas know gonna the barbers gonna come out shooting? Ask urself how them niggas know he was there in the first place.....they ain’t even had cars

And how you know AZ was the set up? Seem to me he peeped what was about to go down, and bounced wit his daughter.

And how you know AZ was the set up? Seem to me he peeped what was about to go down, and bounced wit his daughter.
AZ held the mark long enough for them clown ass niggas w no cars then dipped when the job was done and he saw them coming ....prolly why they ain’t lit that boy up off Rip. was to give AZ time to get away

How them niggas know gonna the barbers gonna come out shooting? Ask urself how them niggas know he was there in the first place.....they ain’t even had cars

That nigga Black was “cool” wit Nas...you don’t think a barbershop where THAT many guns were at ain’t had NO dirt done by Nas and his team in tha back?? Black included?? Why you think he tried to walk him down tha block?? If AZ was tha “set up” that means he had to know Black right?? How you think he know him?? Thru Nas...AZ knew what was goin down but to what extent his relationship with Nas was depends on if AZ reacted correctly...because I still say he had ample time to dip inside tha shop alerting Nas at tha same time...but this was supposed to take place before The Firm so I take it they weren’t that close....

Wasn't it just that one nigga x played out after the lick??

He was part of they crew before he got played... He knew where all them niggaz chilled cuz he chilled with them...

But yea u see a nigga who just got made to strip naked the other day pop up around the way???....u you get outta there with your little girl

Back