Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aite y’all let’s settle this

Wasn't it just that one nigga x played out after the lick??

He was part of they crew before he got played... He knew where all them niggaz chilled cuz he chilled with them...

But yea u see a nigga who just got made to strip naked the other day pop up around the way???....u you get outta there with your little girl
How the niggas knew he was there at that very same time.....don’t forget he was posed to be in the run

Since we on Belly why did Meth show up to Nas house deep but show up at an arguably more dangerous dude house dolo

Not dressed all loudly and still hanging out in the hood lol

I guess you still confusing “moving cautiously” and “being on tha run” bruh...Nas wasn’t on tha run he was just not making drug moves...if tha feds watching him they’d see nothing out tha usual with what he was doing...if he all of a sudden “disappeared” from tha hood and dressing “flashy”...flashy nigga?? He had on regular clothes bruh...stop it lol...but if he stopped coming around he’s looking guilty...why you think he was carrying his pistol still?? He wasn’t worried about tha police he was worried about street shit...

Han played my man out too.... This shit always fucked me up

We ain't know Bruce sister, but we knew Williams.... He had niggaz lit

He ain't know Han was Shaolin Temple....

But he went out like a G.

No nigga

He went to sin house with a squad and to Tommy house dolo
Keyword being trying, Sha was the sloppiest hitman ever

I think it was cuz he wanted to scare sin ..

But was trying to assassinate Tommy

I mean, both roper and Williams beat Hans men with no difficulty what so ever

Even his top goon bolo ain't know how to fight against a real Savage.. Nigga had a fucking arm bar locked in... You tune that bite pain out and snap that niggaz shit....

Han wasnt training his men right... Prolly was getting high...

But he put the beats to Williams... SMH...

Bruce was just in his bag at the time.... Wasn't nuffin fucking with him

He got pass security. He just got murked cuz he tried to rape shorty...

He handled them Nebraska niggaz dolo... While drugged

He got pass security. He just got murked cuz he tried to rape shorty...

He handled them Nebraska niggaz dolo... While drugged
All he had to do was kill ONE dude and break out. He clapped up an entire club, shot at the police, and tried to rape a chick while on the clock lol. Even the thick ass Jamaican chick is a better hitter

@Elzo69Renaissance how you let them come in and Kung Fu ya Belly thread up G?? Tha Wu Tang thread is
:hedidit:
:js4:
:niggaa:
:uk: way niggaz....

And while you’re there it’s a pretty dope story about some cool ass nigga randomly meeting/chilling wit tha All Might Wu...you should check it out...

Last edited:
Back