Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aite y’all let’s settle this

AZ would be crazy to bring his seed wit’ him to a “set up”...don’t think he knew, but depending on how “close” his character and Nas character are that let’s you know if he handled it correctly...if they just “cool” then he did what he had to do...get out wit’ ya seed cuz shit looking sketchy...if that’s ya mans 50 grand you peeped it early enough to be like “Yooooo!! Watch out Dun!!” **dramatic slow mo dive into tha barbershop gently rolling ya seed under a counter at tha same time pulling your gun and murdering tha opps John Woo style**

#endscene

AZ would be crazy to bring his seed wit’ him to a “set up”...don’t think he knew, but depending on how “close” his character and Nas character are that let’s you know if he handled it correctly...if they just “cool” then he did what he had to do...get out wit’ ya seed cuz shit looking sketchy...if that’s ya mans 50 grand you peeped it early enough to be like “Yooooo!! Watch out Dun!!” **dramatic slow mo dive into tha barbershop gently rolling ya seed under a counter at tha same time pulling your gun and murdering tha opps John Woo style**

#endscene

Agree 100%. Above all else my kid gonna be safe. However if we was tight I would attempt to tip you off somehow. I’d have to had a lot of hate on the low to not hint at anything before I bounced.

#endscene

If he warns Nas doesn't that put him and his in harm's way?

Fam we don’t even know if it’s his kid.....nigga randomly appears lamping outside a barbershop w a baby the baby could ve been the distraction lol

the-wire-o.gif

Had to do what was best for his baby.

I woulda did same thing.
If he was thinking bout the baby he wouldn’t have been outside lol they all got Avirexes on it’s cold as shit, he walking around w a baby in that lil ass blanket

U gonna make me really rewatch that scene just to peep what baby rockin....

It aint even that cold out. U cant see their breath.

Baby bundled well too. Lookin fresh in all white wit the skully.

Rewatchin the scene i woulda bounced sooner. Im not even shakin up with Nas

After this we gotta talk about enter the dragon again...

But there's no way to tip a nigga when you holding your kid. Cuz niggaz ALWAYS gonna say "What!?" And lean in closer....

Best thing is to move the fuck out the way.... Anything you say keeps you in the line of fire longer and puts your kid at risk.

If these niggaz went thru all that trouble getting fake babies just to set Nas up...and tha best they could come up wit’ was getting murked out after only shooting him in tha leg...then that baby is better off in tha system

After this we gotta talk about enter the dragon again...

But there's no way to tip a nigga when you holding your kid. Cuz niggaz ALWAYS gonna say "What!?" And lean in closer....

Best thing is to move the fuck out the way.... Anything you say keeps you in the line of fire longer and puts your kid at risk.

Situation in the OP aint even debatable, he did the right thing.

What's your Enter the Dragon question?

We talked about this before on another forum, but this shit always bugged me..

There were two movies going on, and people always miss the sub plot due to Bruce Lee fucking everybody....

Basically this is the situation....

You're ex-military.... But you were some kind of special ops in Vietnam cuz you and your whole squad are highly fucking trained. Like any one of y'all is a small army on the hand to hand tip...

Ight bet, you out the service, and you been getting by hitting licks, gambling, doing whatever to get ahead....

You hear about a fighting tournament for crazy money, and you know your hands are legendary... So fuck it why not...

Well while there you immediately peep game and realize the nigga Han who throwing the shit is grimey as fuck.... But you distracted cuz you bump into one of your homies from your squad in the military, and he on the extract same shit you on.....

You geeked, cuz now you and homie running game on everybody while still competing for the top prize

Anyway Han finally pulls you up and comes clean

Fuck it... This whole island is opium fields.... I'm cooking up every drug imaginable and I need representation in the states.

I need niggaz with discipline, connections, and ruthlessness. Whoever takes my deal will be the most powerful man in the states...

Only thing is I got into it with. Your man's, and he was mad disrespectful.. So I had to kill him.

Do you

A. Instantly spazz
B. Take the deal and plot your revenge
C. Just let the shit ride

If I had hands like homie....I prolly would have spazzed too.... But I also understand building an empire and turning on the plug later.....

Shit would be a good revenge story

We talked about this before on another forum, but this shit always bugged me..

There were two movies going on, and people always miss the sub plot due to Bruce Lee fucking everybody....

Basically this is the situation....

You're ex-military.... But you were some kind of special ops in Vietnam cuz you and your whole squad are highly fucking trained. Like any one of y'all is a small army on the hand to hand tip...

Ight bet, you out the service, and you been getting by hitting licks, gambling, doing whatever to get ahead....

You hear about a fighting tournament for crazy money, and you know your hands are legendary... So fuck it why not...

Well while there you immediately peep game and realize the nigga Han who throwing the shit is grimey as fuck.... But you distracted cuz you bump into one of your homies from your squad in the military, and he on the extract same shit you on.....

You geeked, cuz now you and homie running game on everybody while still competing for the top prize

Anyway Han finally pulls you up and comes clean

Fuck it... This whole island is opium fields.... I'm cooking up every drug imaginable and I need representation in the states.

I need niggaz with discipline, connections, and ruthlessness. Whoever takes my deal will be the most powerful man in the states...

Only thing is I got into it with. Your man's, and he was mad disrespectful.. So I had to kill him.

Do you

A. Instantly spazz
B. Take the deal and plot your revenge
C. Just let the shit ride

If I had hands like homie....I prolly would have spazzed too.... But I also understand building an empire and turning on the plug later.....

Shit would be a good revenge story

They killed his sister too

They killed his sister too
They killed Bruce Lee sister.

If you take Bruce out the movie is basically Roper and Williams.

How do you respond to your homie being killed in front of you if you're Roper is my question

Back