Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

The feeling when you tell her you about to cum and you ask her where and she says in her mouth and she keeps sucking like she trying to find the cure for cancer in ya dick

View attachment 620634
Demons. Pure. Demons. If I can find one black woman on this mission that I vibe with it will take me out these cursed streets.

But on that subject: where the black female cum fetishists at?

I don't smoke, don't drink too often, eat pineapple daily, take chlorophyll, and got more compliments on nut flavor and consistency than law allows from the inside the hand colored women, but I have not since the early, early days of life found a sister with a cum fetish out here.

I have DP'd a sister with a whole toy, choked her out, and some more specific shit I won't mention but she was anti nut. I mean the head was a whole 9.5 out of 10 and only wasn't flawless because if I looked too into it she started that jab sucking. Suck suck ... YOU CUMMIN? Suck suck... Lemme know! Suck suck... Nah jerk jerk jerk finish.

If I ain't pump faking when you about to try to stiff arm me in my forehead while I'm tongue grooving on your clit and g-spot at the same time, dafuq I can't sit on your chest and have you stroke two or three nuts out on your tongue for my film archives?

:sup:

You wanted to get that off ya chest huh? Lol...no pun intended and pause.
I'm in the house with Covid, so I been reflecting and talking to my friends more hence why I'm still up. That said, for once this type of response is dead ass true lol. Came out a long conversation with a homegirl about my dating choices, and I gave it to her Chris Rock style: women can't go backwards financially and men cannot go back sexually so today was a good day (no pun).

Like I don't even consider what I typed extra up there compared to the cap I'm getting in the talking phase. You see I'm a wordy dude, so if you're typing HELLA noise to me all day pushing all my buttons and then it gets to the moment and you timid... Ok. First time out ain't nobody good good. Number 10? We done typed a dissertation on what we like. You can read the shit back like minutes.

"Suck dick to the finish line. Alternatively open mouth and wait for him to get himself there. Sit, spin, hold, show your work, and feed. The end."

That's complex though. Meanwhile, these wives out here and college bops trying to piss their parents off following instructions I didn't even know I had. Word to MJH from Starbucks. We don't talk anymore but... come on home if you're reading this. Dude ain't hitting it right and doesn't deserve that throat.

:foh5:

Nh but

The other day chick came over to fuck and I asked her to grab condoms cause I was out.

She bought some offbrand shit I never used.

Tore the wrapper open, condoms wouldnt fit, shits was way too small.

Maaaan. I was walking around with my chest out like a mfer. Asked her do you know who you fucking with? Lmaooo. Felt like god in this mfer.

Small dubs is what makes life fun.
So you didn’t hit?

Out there bragging and ya joint looking at you like

F845310C-F74A-4C97-8B0B-E755C48766A7.gif

I'm in the house with Covid, so I been reflecting and talking to my friends more hence why I'm still up. That said, for once this type of response is dead ass true lol. Came out a long conversation with a homegirl about my dating choices, and I gave it to her Chris Rock style: women can't go backwards financially and men cannot go back sexually so today was a good day (no pun).

Like I don't even consider what I typed extra up there compared to the cap I'm getting in the talking phase. You see I'm a wordy dude, so if you're typing HELLA noise to me all day pushing all my buttons and then it gets to the moment and you timid... Ok. First time out ain't nobody good good. Number 10? We done typed a dissertation on what we like. You can read the shit back like minutes.

"Suck dick to the finish line. Alternatively open mouth and wait for him to get himself there. Sit, spin, hold, show your work, and feed. The end."

That's complex though. Meanwhile, these wives out here and college bops trying to piss their parents off following instructions I didn't even know I had. Word to MJH from Starbucks. We don't talk anymore but... come on home if you're reading this. Dude ain't hitting it right and doesn't deserve that throat.

:foh5:
Whew chile...did you get that monoclonal pack yet? 'Cause you need to take yo ass back to work lol

The 1st time yall did something that was deemed as "too freaky" in your eyes...

Did you feel shame?

Did you feel regret?

Did you superhero pose wit pride?

I was like damn should've been doing this sooner. I think you'll only feel shame when the other person wasn't that much into it.

Before PNR: You hyped af cuz you about to get some pussy. You be thinking about the number of rounds you plan on going. Thinkin about doing extra shyt. Tell ya'self you gonna stay the night. Just so you can smash again in the morning.

After PNR: You laying in bed ready to leave. What excuse you can give to bounce. You wanna sleep in your own bed. Having a conversation wit ya'self about why you even drove over there to begin with. The blood rushes back to ya brain, and you begin to think more clearer again. Her "flaws" reappear and reminds you why you aint tryin to commit to her. You leave vowing to ya'self that was the last time.

*3 days later*

Her:
Hey you wanna come over

You:
View attachment 619961
But yeah when you get older!! This shit goes away. You evaluate pussy on the metric do you want her to stay the night ? If not, eh don't fuck

Did you feel shame?

Did you feel regret?
Yup. When she said "i can tell you do this with other girls" it fucked me up cuz i was doing what i was doing to impress HER

Did you feel shame?

Did you feel regret?

Felt pride because it went over super well. Then... it went from buying me random stuff and being lowkey turned out to...

Yup. When she said "i can tell you do this with other girls" it fucked me up cuz i was doing what i was doing to impress HER

She hit me with that shit, and I blew it off as her joking but she kept making jokes about other females until it legit caused a rift with the false accusations and arguments until the relationship got terminated. Still blows my mind I lost three years to an imaginary chick.

Did you feel shame?

Did you feel regret?

I should've added "shock" as one of the questions. B/c that's exactly how I felt when this chick I use to deal wit wanted me to dp her using her dildo/vibrator.

Never came across woman before her on that level of freakiness. So I was shocked af. Afterwards...still shocked af...but I played it cool. Lol.

Back