Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Sexual arousal impairs decision making. You never nutted in someone you knew damn well you shouldn't have? And then did that shit, again?
Man, one of my homeboys fucked this bad ass chick, and I mean fine as hell with a banging ass body. She later told him she had herpes.

Dude was going through it waiting for testing to come back and everything.

Found out he was clean and was so relieved!

She reached out to him again after some time passed and this dude was seriously considering fucking her again, lol.

He ain’t do it (that I know of, lol).

Niggas are suckas for a big butt and a smile, shout out to BBD.

Man, one of my homeboys fucked this bad ass chick, and I mean fine as hell with a banging ass body. She later told him she had herpes.

Dude was going through it waiting for testing to come back and everything.

Found out he was clean and was so relieved!

She reached out to him again after some time passed and this dude was seriously considering fucking her again, lol.

He ain’t do it (that I know of, lol).

Niggas are suckas for a big butt and a smile, shout out to BBD.
In all honestly if they not having a break out you should be good. But if you don't know you don't know. But It's not my intentions to go that route with a chick though

Sexual arousal impairs decision making. You never nutted in someone you knew damn well you shouldn't have? And then did that shit, again?
That chemistry is something else as well yall could argue all day every day but when you get over there. All of it goes away. And the sex is like always on 1000 but when yall done seems like yall go back to the crazy stuff. Knowing damn well you should've pulled out but it's feeling too good

Yall ever had sex SO damn freaky, and SO damn nasty...that afterwards...no words was said? Yall just looked at each other and just shook yall head.

Lol

Nh but

The other day chick came over to fuck and I asked her to grab condoms cause I was out.

She bought some offbrand shit I never used.

Tore the wrapper open, condoms wouldnt fit, shits was way too small.

Maaaan. I was walking around with my chest out like a mfer. Asked her do you know who you fucking with? Lmaooo. Felt like god in this mfer.

Small dubs is what makes life fun.

Nh but

The other day chick came over to fuck and I asked her to grab condoms cause I was out.

Maaaan. I was walking around with my chest out like a mfer. Asked her do you know who you fucking with? Lmaooo. Felt like god in this mfer.

It's the little things

:hahaha:

Nh but

Imagine if it was too big and that shit fell on the ground....the devastation 🤣

Nh but

Whoever created them Lifestyle Tuxedos...ITS ON SITE!!!

Muthafuccas designed them shyt just to get mofos helmed up.

Back