Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Me and wifey were making love to this song last night (Intro - Come Inside). I ain’t listened to it in a long time so I forgot they put a whole damn foreplay and head session in the middle of the song, lol.

R&B niggas back in the day were some nasty mufuckas, lol. In the best way though of course.

Lol. You were in that Maliah thread in the Candy Shop sir

High thought: Do you still enjoy a good finger bang sesh 👉👌? 🤔🥴

Part deux high thought for the fellas: What does it feel like on your finger(s)? What are you thinking about while you do it?

it's like a taste test

when u cooking a good meal, who doesn't take a little sample of the food in advance:icu:

plus her reactions when u do it right...........especially when u got her positioned in some type of way that magnifies the feeling😏

As a black man.. I.. i can't even fathom being "bad".. how sway? We have too much natural rhythm and agility to not deliver for the ladies. My natural inclination is to beat the pussy up out of pride.

Outside of bussin too quick, what constitutes "bad" sex from a man? @Tayboo

Damn,

What happened or rather what didn't happen

Well first there was no proper foreplay. Like he gave me a couple pecks, licked a nipple once, then he blew and popped my cat with his hand before trying to stick it in. I let that slide cause I just thought his ass was excited. So gotta get myself wet so he can slide it in. He's in there and he starts doing these weird mini strokes that do nothing for me so tell him to give me some back shots thinking that position might be better. It's no better, he still doing the weird hunching so I try to scoot up a little so I can gain some control in movement, but he scoots right along with me. So I get on top cause I'm irritated and just want my orgasm....this negro comes 2 minutes later.

My condolences sis. Just know i had enough fun last night for the both of us
At least somebody got theirs🥺

As a black man.. I.. i can't even fathom being "bad".. how sway? We have too much natural rhythm and agility to not deliver for the ladies. My natural inclination is to beat the pussy up out of pride.

Outside of bussin too quick, what constitutes "bad" sex from a man? @Tayboo

Not every black man has that natural ability trust me.

Well first there was no proper foreplay. Like he gave me a couple pecks, licked a nipple once, then he blew and popped my cat with his hand before trying to stick it in. I let that slide cause I just thought his ass was excited. So gotta get myself wet so he can slide it in. He's in there and he starts doing these weird mini strokes that do nothing for me so tell him to give me some back shots thinking that position might be better. It's no better, he still doing the weird hunching so I try to scoot up a little so I can gain some control in movement, but he scoots right along with me. So I get on top cause I'm irritated and just want my orgasm....this negro comes 2 minutes later.

Never...EVER let this type of shit slide, Tay. Ever.

Oh no😩

So I was abstinent for 3 LONG years and decided I would give it up to a guy I've been seeing for a minute last night..........and it's the worse sex of my life. I literally been laying around my house depressed like

View attachment 660572
What made you go abstinence for that long? And was you totally committed or did you use toys/ hand?

Did you read Tay's description of what happened?

Grown folk ain't got time for the kind of "coaching" that dude needs lol

Some people are just sorry af in the bedroom 🤷‍♀️
Yea I read it but she also waited 3 years that may/ should count for something right? Dude might have been excited to get it I don't know

Back