Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Why do niggas be acting like DJs when they play with pussy?
That shit be hurting and they think we run because it feels good. We run because that shit really uncomfortable af.

this isn’t always the case because I’ve had some really nice hands rubbing but babyyyyy..
That's why it's good to talk while doing and ask her what's feeling good. Gotta keep doing what she reacts to the most.

I mentioned b4 how this chick i use to deal wit, told me a guy walked out on her...b/c she bussed out a dido and wanted to play wit herself in front of him. Smh.

I don’t get that.

That's why it's good to talk while doing and ask her what's feeling good. Gotta keep doing what she reacts to the most.

As I’ve gotten older and comfortable, I’m quick to be like “that doesn’t feel good”.

I’m always seeing that men who don’t agree with toys in the bedroom may be getting this idea that the toy is going to outdo them.

The toy serves it’s purpose just like your dick does. So the pleasure from penetration AND direct clitoral stimulation is out of this world for her.

Ya'll freaks in here might as well join us Mega dudes over at the darkside of ABW.

Come To The Dark Side | Know Your Meme

Back