Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Since we on companion devices, which is best for you ladies to use while having sex?

Christmas is around the corner, might have to slip something new in the stocking.

686E6216-42F7-4363-8661-0BAABA46678C.jpeg
This one, specifically this one. No wires, rechargeable and the silver feels better on the clit. I have no idea where to find it online.

HOW? Maybe I’m not picturing it right. I have a huge thigh piece and it’s covering some of my ass. Honestly, I feel like that fucked up any possibility of me hiding my identity.
If I don’t know your identity in the first place ain’t nothing to hide, lol.

I know what you mean though, if it ever got leaked people who know you might recognize it as you.

Or...just show your feet. Can bank more money in that foot fetish market. Lol

One of my homegirls just started a foot fetish page and dude paid her for a video to watch her clip her toenails LMAO.

No lie, I was like huh? I’ve low key been thinking about it though. I saved the info.

One of my homegirls just started a foot fetish page and dude paid her for a video to watch her clip her toenails LMAO.

No lie, I was like huh? I’ve low key been thinking about it though. I saved the info.
God knew what he was doing when he made me a male, lol. I’d be doing all of those foot fetish videos for money. Selling my panties, lol. I’d be doing all that shit as long as it didn’t reveal my identity. Niggas is stupid paying for shit like that.

Got it. Better than the Satisfyer Pro 2? Or is that more a solo joint?

Meh, they serve their purposes. I think that rose one would be more for using while fucking. Just looking at how it’s made, I’ll have to try it to see. The Satisfyer Pro is doable but it’s big, I feel that’s better solo.

I found a link to the mini bullet in silver though
Bullet Vagina Stimulator Massager Mini Adult Massager for Travel Vibrant with USB Rechargeable & Waterproof Dildo Nipple G Spot Vibrator Adult Sex Toys for Women (Silver) Amazon product ASIN B075FS76Z4

Meh, they serve their purposes. I think that rose one would be more for using while fucking. Just looking at how it’s made, I’ll have to try it to see. The Satisfyer Pro is doable but it’s big, I feel that’s better solo.
Naw that rose goes both ways but if you have big nipples it won't go on it or any piercings

Anyone into BDSM?

and I don’t mean like ya’ll watched Fifty Shades of Gray and now you like BDSM lol
Me and the Mrs. did that once. Probably not to the level you thinking. I tied her up, choked her a little, slapped her face with my meat, forced her to standing position with the restraints, pushed her down on the bed, tied her legs up the bed posts, and shit like that. Didn’t seem to get her off any more than usual and I didn’t care about it one way or another. I’m not a power trip person so it didn’t turn me on any more than anything else.

Back