Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Im so hyped idk where to post this..i was about to post in the boxing thread but I figured if I smash tonight it's appropriate here lol..

This my future step son 🤑 17 years old, 6'2 and growing, 3-0 as an amateur !

Screenshot_20230826_192221_Voice.png

I was thinking the other day how dope it would be to meet someone that is sexually free but in positive way.

By that I mean it seems like the way people understand sexual freedom is that someone has to be submissive and the other person dominant.

So any kinky or freak shit, it’s always someone that’s being demeaned. So it would be dope to meet someone thats sexually explorative but it’s about the experience of what you’re doing and doesn’t have to demean anyone.

I personally think it’s dope to be in the heat of passionate animalistic sex that could lead to both of you choking each other or slapping each other or just overal aggression, even having spit involved.

But at no point does any action have the intent to demean the partner. I legit don’t like women saying that their my dirty bitch or my nasty slut. Why does you liking this sex or what we are doing, have to make you something demeaning in order for you to enjoy it?

Why do you want to revert to something demeaning to be able to put yourself in the mindframe to enjoy what’s happening to you?

Imagine having such sex and making a pact before you start to find other ways to express yourself during. How much more would that go towards sexually freeing yourself to indulge more and enjoy it and not feel any shame afterward?

Does sex hit a lil different wheneva you and ya s/o are on vacation?

For example...do yall get extra "freaky"? Like doin shyt that's a lil outta the norm? Be more flirty? More sexually engaging?

For example...do yall get extra "freaky"? Like doin shyt that's a lil outta the norm? Be more flirty? More sexually engaging?
I mean...it almost a scientific fact that a change of scenery has effects on the senses

Example..sometimes I don't feel high when I'm smoking in my own living room cuz I'm always there but as soon as I walk outside im lit

So to answer your question, hell yea

My wife be extra horny when we be on vacation, especially by ourselves. I do too though because she always walking around in a bikini. Be making me want to smash all day.

So both of us being constantly horny takes the sex to another level. Be damn near animalistic, lol.

Welp....I can confirm this. My goodness.

I'll say this...if you and your s/o book a room with a swim out pool, or a private pool...take FULL advantage of it. Lol

I was thinking the other day how dope it would be to meet someone that is sexually free but in positive way.

By that I mean it seems like the way people understand sexual freedom is that someone has to be submissive and the other person dominant.

So any kinky or freak shit, it’s always someone that’s being demeaned. So it would be dope to meet someone thats sexually explorative but it’s about the experience of what you’re doing and doesn’t have to demean anyone.

I personally think it’s dope to be in the heat of passionate animalistic sex that could lead to both of you choking each other or slapping each other or just overal aggression, even having spit involved.

But at no point does any action have the intent to demean the partner. I legit don’t like women saying that their my dirty bitch or my nasty slut. Why does you liking this sex or what we are doing, have to make you something demeaning in order for you to enjoy it?

Why do you want to revert to something demeaning to be able to put yourself in the mindframe to enjoy what’s happening to you?

Imagine having such sex and making a pact before you start to find other ways to express yourself during. How much more would that go towards sexually freeing yourself to indulge more and enjoy it and not feel any shame afterward?
I don't get how belittling your partner is a turn on either. I much rather hear how beautiful I am while having sex then being called a bitch or slut.

I don't get how belittling your partner is a turn on either. I much rather hear how beautiful I am while having sex then being called a bitch or slut.
And as a man, I’d love to hear poetically how the woman I’m making love to is experiencing it. Rather than submissive buzzwords or phrases.

I understand that every sexual experience isn’t going to be caring, passionate, connected love making. But id definitely like it to be more of the standard than the exception.

Even if it has some kink of hedonistic elements involved. It can still be caring.

*thinkin back on my vacation*...ladies of abw, would you let your man strip you naked if yall had the hotel pool to ya'self late at night?

And while engaging in sexual activities...would you still continue if you noticed someone peeping yall from a distance? Or would you automatically stop and continue inside the room?

*thinkin back on my vacation*...ladies of abw, would you let your man strip you naked if yall had the hotel pool to ya'self late at night?

And while engaging in sexual activities...would you still continue if you noticed someone peeping yall from a distance? Or would you automatically stop and continue inside the room?
Yes and somebody just gonna get a lil show cause getting bent over the balcony is a must while on baecation.

Yes and somebody just gonna get a lil show cause getting bent over the balcony is a must while on baecation.

Damn near stripped my s/o naked why in the pool gettin it in on our vacation. Someone may have seent us on the other side of the area where our pool was at, b/c it was dark. But she ain't care. Actually shocked the hell outta me on how engaging/assertive she was. Lol

Back