Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Them thangs are the devil. Let your lady say I got a headache or even say she about to sneeze that flesh light will never say no. It will have you hooked for sure cause you can control the air flow it'll give such a grip/tug,That your woman would have to be in tune to provide that and it still may not compare to the fleshlight.
See...i don't want to be hooked on it

Too much of a good thing can be not good

The same way i don't want too much syrup on pancakes or too much icing on cake

I don't want to be desensitized

They are saying these dudes are short while they are wearing heels that add inches to their heights.

I know women tend to like guys who are still substantially taller than them when they wear heels but c'mon. You're shorter than the average man's height with no heels so he's still tall by average standards
5qA.gif

Them thangs are the devil. Let your lady say I got a headache or even say she about to sneeze that flesh light will never say no. It will have you hooked for sure cause you can control the air flow it'll give such a grip/tug,That your woman would have to be in tune to provide that and it still may not compare to the fleshlight.
So does it feel better then real cat?????

Every now and then I just want some head and silence. Like shut up we don't have to talk just suck my dick I'll lick your pussy and we can go back to quiet.

Is that too much to ask???
You want her silent during the act or just after? Cause silent head sounds dreadful.

See...i don't want to be hooked on it

Too much of a good thing can be not good

The same way i don't want too much syrup on pancakes or too much icing on cake

I don't want to be desensitized
Yea I had to throw it away. Then they got different lady's/molds as well.....

Every now and then I just want some head and silence. Like shut up we don't have to talk just suck my dick I'll lick your pussy and we can go back to quiet.

Is that too much to ask???

This sounds like some Dom/Sub shyt right there.

Back