Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

We in LA at BET awards weekend and this what i get for clubbing separately

Screenshot_20230625_081300_WhatsApp.jpg
belly-rico.gif

...the nigga was short in all the other movies he's been in. So what false perception did they create in their minds to think he was tall af??? Lol

Any of you fellas ever use one of those fake coochies or flesh lights? If so how close does feel like the real thing?

Any of you fellas ever use one of those fake coochies or flesh lights? If so how close does feel like the real thing?
Them thangs are the devil. Let your lady say I got a headache or even say she about to sneeze that flesh light will never say no. It will have you hooked for sure cause you can control the air flow it'll give such a grip/tug,That your woman would have to be in tune to provide that and it still may not compare to the fleshlight.

They are saying these dudes are short while they are wearing heels that add inches to their heights.

I know women tend to like guys who are still substantially taller than them when they wear heels but c'mon. You're shorter than the average man's height with no heels so he's still tall by average standards

Back