Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Part of the reason NXT was created was to help kill the indies(same with NXT UK) and now that it's going down HHH is doing the bare minimum to fight for it, but he cares so much about the business? Right.

Everyone has an opinion, but if you can watch that show last night and think the WWE product(outside of Roman Reigns) is on par with what you saw, then you need to learn the difference between Professional Wrestling and Sports Entertainment.
This the exact type folks im talking about lol

There's a reason why those who come to AEW says they having fun again.

Most wrestling fans like myself don't want WWE dead, we just want a fire lit so they can give better content. But with some of the enabling posts on this page from the WWE marks, the fact that Vince getting Saudi money and about to get another billion dollar deal... I highly doubt that happens anytime soon.

There's a reason why those who come to AEW says they having fun again.

Most wrestling fans like myself don't want WWE dead, we just want a fire lit so they can give better content. But with some of the enabling posts on this page from the WWE marks, the fact that Vince getting Saudi money and about to get another billion dollar deal... I highly doubt that happens anytime soon.
Vince gonna have a Korea incident like WCW if he keeps fooling with the Saudi's

This the exact type folks im talking about lol
I'm sorry, but these are the facts. You can post all you want, but Professional Wrestling>>>>>>Sports Entertainment.

When was the last time you heard people say that WWE brought them back to watching wrestling? Exactly.

WWE is not producing a good product. There's a reason AEW is the hottest promotion in the game right now and all eyes are on them *shrugs*

Sorry not sorry brother BDP.

Part of the reason NXT was created was to help kill the indies(same with NXT UK) and now that it's going down HHH is doing the bare minimum to fight for it, but he cares so much about the business? Right.

Everyone has an opinion, but if you can watch that show last night and think the WWE product(outside of Roman Reigns) is on par with what you saw, then you need to learn the difference between Professional Wrestling and Sports Entertainment.
We don't know how hard Triple H is fighting for NXT but if the overall boss says this is what's happening then that's what happening. Triple H did an amazing job for NXT but the power play behind the scenes saw an opportunity to go at him and cut some of his influence with Vince

Last edited:
I'm more if an AEW fan than I am a WWE fan right now but I don't want to see WWE die. I want them to succeed but I'm just tired of the same people on top of the card constantly. Old heads taking opportunities, title matches and ppv pay away from the talent busting their ass year round.

WWE has a fight on their hands and so far they're losing

We don't know how hard Triple H is fighting for NXT but if the overall boss says this is what's happening then that's what happening. Triple H did an amazing job for NXT but the power play behind the scenes saw an opportunity to go at him and cut some of his influence with Vince
He had enough fight to get Drake Maverick and Samoa Joe re-signed. I mean it don't seem like he putting up too much of a fight and is going along to get along.

I don't see it as losing or winning. It's just more wrestling on TV 🤷🏿‍♂️

I still like watching ring of honor when I catch it. If it's a good match it's a good match.

It's not highlander. It's okay having 2. And it's not as much b competition as people want it to be. They can easily co exist

He had enough fight to get Drake Maverick and Samoa Joe re-signed. I mean it don't seem like he putting up too much of a fight and is going along to get along.
Nah. Hunter is in a bad position. Self inflicted in a way but still in a bad position.

We all know VKM is the end all and be all at WWE. Literally what he says is law. On too of the fact that Hunter is married to his daughter.

like I said…bad position.

as far as your other comments bro

its all pro wrestling…WWE just dont call it that lol

what you are really saying is AEW>>>WWE right now…and from what I just watched…I agree. IMO its not as big as a gap as folks make it seem tho. Biggest reason they got the spot light is all the new signees.

What will really show if they for real is what they do now that they have legit SUPERSTARS (see what I did there) on the roster.
All in all…its a great time to be a fan again and I am being thoroughly entertained

I don't see it as losing or winning. It's just more wrestling on TV 🤷🏿‍♂️

I still like watching ring of honor when I catch it. If it's a good match it's a good match.

It's not highlander. It's okay having 2. And it's not as much b competition as people want it to be. They can easily co exist
Yep. The “only one can rule them all” mindset that was created during the Monday Night Wars is still alive and well…and it needs to die…how folks consume entertainment is vastly different than it was in the 90s

Were fans reacting to WWE like this in the late 90's and early 2000's? What happened? Exactly. I'll catch y'all at the next PPV.

AEW restoring the feeling and bringing PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING back. Proud to have been here from day 1

Too much wrestling is a bad thing, how many of us have suffered from wrestling fatigue. It's a whole 3 hour show on Monday's that most of us refuse to watch at the moment. I even stopped watching AEW for about two months cause I was burnt out

Too much wrestling is a bad thing, how many of us have suffered from wrestling fatigue. It's a whole 3 hour show on Monday's that most of us refuse to watch at the moment. I even stopped watching AEW for about two months cause I was burnt out
Yeah man…Raw even when it was good was tough to get through on a weekly basis

you absolutely right tho

thats why I normally just DVR SD and now AEW and watch at my leisure so I don't burn myself out.

Are you really being entertained by wwe besides what Roman is doing?

Ill go even farther and say Smackdown as a whole is a fantastic wrestling program. Its almost like everyone tries harder to be more entertaining when on basic TV. Corbin, reigns, Nakamura, Big E, Belair, Sasha = all sensational superstars. MacAfee and Cole are perfect together. Everyone shit on Pat when he came aboard but hes been excellent as a PG rated Lawler type. Roasting Corbin has been absolutely hilarious.

That's all the WWE I need to ever watch. ill check for a few PPVs but no way am i bothering with Raw, especially as MNF is right around the corner

WWE made a bad gamble going h2h with AEW with their developmental roster vs the main product of a another company. Think they underestimated how many ppl were looking for something different and how many wrestling there really are out there. Curious to see how they respond in the last quarter of the year.

AEW was smart to just do their own thing. Hopefully, this wrestling cold war brings out the best in both of them.

Last night was the best ppv of the year for any company. Solid showing and once again another tag team match that was an instant classic. Last night was a treat to fans across the globe.

Idk why we talking about NXT, that chapter is over. Put a fork in it. We all know Raw sucks and Smackdown has been good. Spotlight should be on AEW delivering an amazing show. That got damn Lucha Bros vs Bucks match tho!

Last edited:
Last night was the best ppv of the year for any company. Solid showing and once again another tag team match that was an instant classic. Last night was a treat to fans across the globe.

Idk why we talking about NXT, that chapter is over. Put a fork in it. We all know Raw sucks and Smackdown has been good. Spotlight should be on AEW delivering an amazing show. That got damn Lucha Bros vs Bucks match tho!
That tag match was one of the best matches of the last 5 years easily

I don't watch any show start to finish.

I just watch what's good when it's on.

Heels is a great show also. I watch that more than all promotions

Back