Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 9/18

Lucha Bros and Bucks match
not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

AEW need to get ratings higher than WWE to take the #1 spot but they're on their way to doing that if they keep this going

Watching now

Awesome show. That tag match was GLORIOUS.

In a perfect world…this “only one can rule them all” mindset Vince created wouldnt exist and these two promotions could work together and make everybody money.

At the end of the day AEW being here is good for fans and the biz. Those folks wishing for WWE to die are only perpetuating the bullshit mindset vince created. Just enjoy being entertained…no matter what promotion is providing it.

Watching now

Awesome show. That tag match was GLORIOUS.

In a perfect world…this “only one can rule them all” mindset Vince created wouldnt exist and these two promotions could work together and make everybody money.

At the end of the day AEW being here is good for fans and the biz. Those folks wishing for WWE to die are only perpetuating the bullshit mindset vince created. Just enjoy being entertained…no matter what promotion is providing it.
Are you really being entertained by wwe besides what Roman is doing?

And again…all these “fans” wishing for WWE to die are literally perpetuating the bullshit mindset that Vince created.

Also,I know Hunter gotta be sick cause AEW is literally what he wanted NXT to be and Vince killed it slowly

the same feelings I get and the atmosphere is the same as the NXT golden years.
In a perfect world, if Vince handed the reigns to HHH, i think there would be a working relationship with WWE and AEW in the future.

The way that Vince booted Trips and Shawn's vision from NXT they may jump ship if it gets worse

In a perfect world, if Vince handed the reigns to HHH, i think there would be a working relationship with WWE and AEW in the future.

The way that Vince booted Trips and Shawn's vision from NXT they may jump ship if it gets worse
I wouldnt be surprised. As big as assholes they were when they were active Hunter and Shawn at their core are all about the biz, especially Hunter.

I feel bad for him cause you are absolutely right there would have been a working relationship with AEW.

So many money matches where everybody wins.

I wouldnt be surprised. As big as assholes they were when they were active Hunter and Shawn at their core are all about the biz, especially Hunter.

I feel bad for him cause you are absolutely right there would have been a working relationship with AEW.

So many money matches where everybody wins.
Huge assholes while being active wrestlers. Bret would've stayed at WWE if it wasn't for Shawn and HHH in my opinion

Yeah, I watched last night. It was a good show .. But I don't know how it makes you not wanna watch WWE 🤷🏿‍♂️

They're different, but it's all entertaining.

Good show though. Ruby looked amazing. Punk was dope. The tag match was fun. Good shit
Loved Jericho entrance
Facts.

Thats what I was really getting at. They are distinctly different in the way they approach wrestling and they can both coexist

Yeah, I watched last night. It was a good show .. But I don't know how it makes you not wanna watch WWE 🤷🏿‍♂️

They're different, but it's all entertaining.

Good show though. Ruby looked amazing. Punk was dope. The tag match was fun. Good shit
Loved Jericho entrance
I'm only watching Smackdown fully for WWE and selected matches on Raw that are recommended ABW right now.

I watched my last NXT show last week

I'm only watching Smackdown fully for WWE and selected matches on Raw that are recommended ABW right now.

I watched my last NXT show last week

Watch NXT tomorrow. It’s a pretty stacked show and the real last episode before the “changes”

Part of the reason NXT was created was to help kill the indies(same with NXT UK) and now that it's going down HHH is doing the bare minimum to fight for it, but he cares so much about the business? Right.

Everyone has an opinion, but if you can watch that show last night and think the WWE product(outside of Roman Reigns) is on par with what you saw, then you need to learn the difference between Professional Wrestling and Sports Entertainment.

Back