Welcome To aBlackWeb

Adidas Expected To Lose $1.3 Billion In 2023, Blames Kanye

Then there was no point to you listing all of those things you mentioned was there? You in here talking about "he admired Hitler because he was a great orator." Think about that...you so far gone you in here giving Hitler compliments.
See now you going personal with me. What the point.

There are people that think Malcolm x was a great speaker but there is also another where people hated him and his message.
Hitler United his people as does most Great War generals , conquerors. He said he liked hitler speaking skills, where did I say I did? Where did I give hitler a compliment?
See this is you taking shots to prove points for nothing more that to show your superior.
And yes the things I brought up had a point. But you’re too busy trying to be right.
As usual

Yes you can. You seem to miss that as a public figure Kanye’s entire everything from his income to his appeal is based on how the public feels about him. If you don't want to be in a position where negative public opinion can affect your livelihood then don't get a job that 100% depends on it. Especially if you wanna go around praising the genius of Hitler. You also need to rid yourself of the idea that everyone has redeeming qualities. Especially people who made it clear they would rather support those who want to keep you subservient to them and others.
So you pay taxes in a country that looks at others as subservient and oppress people around the world.
Problaby got an iPhone and Nikes. All support slave labor and oppress people.

What’s really going on

See now you going personal with me. What the point.

There are people that think Malcolm x was a great speaker but there is also another where people hated him and his message.
Hitler United his people as does most Great War generals , conquerors. He said he liked hitler speaking skills, where did I say I did? Where did I give hitler a compliment?
See this is you taking shots to prove points for nothing more that to show your superior.
And yes the things I brought up had a point. But you’re too busy trying to be right.
As usual

So now you're trying to draw a parallel between Malcom X and Hitler...just give it up. I'm not taking shots I'm reading exactly what you're writing.

So you pay taxes in a country that looks at others as subservient and oppress people around the world.
Problaby got an iPhone and Nikes. All support slave labor and oppress people.

What’s really going on

"You exist in the world so you have no right to critique the world" is basically your argument which is stupid as fuck. Also...I don't have an iPhone and haven't owned an apple product since my last ipod went out way back in 2008. Try again....

They stepped on if Kanye ain't on board anymore

The minute they terminated him they became obsolete. Not just those, the ones that were on store shelves also.

That's the power Ye🤷🏿‍♂️
Didn't Adidas willingly pull all the shoes/clothes off the shelf? My buddy that'S a manager at Champs told me they were told to pull all Yeezy stuff when all this went down.

Had they left the Yeezy line on shelves it would have sold, whether Ye was there or not.

And @DOS_patos take another break bro

Last edited:
Didn't Adidas willingly pull all the shoes/clothes off the shelf? My buddy that'S a manager at Champs told me they were told to pull all Yeezy stuff when all this went down.

Had they left the Yeezy line on shelves it would have sold, whether Ye was there or not.

And @DOS_patos take another brake bro
Idk know the particulars but you'd be crazy to think they stopped offering them up to sale.

Maybe 'major' stores like Champs or Foot Locker pulled them from shelves but they still available damn near everywhere else, especially resell stores

Sales are down, whether from disassociation or boycotting. It ain't from availability tho

"You exist in the world so you have no right to critique the world" is basically your argument which is stupid as fuck. Also...I don't have an iPhone and haven't owned an apple product since my last ipod went out way back in 2008. Try again....
Wrong again.
The f is wrong with you bruh?

Back