Welcome To aBlackWeb

Adidas Expected To Lose $1.3 Billion In 2023, Blames Kanye

What if he meets with Jewish leaders to be educated in the wrong of his words
I was always against this idea.
Who has to learn about how black people are hurt or continue to be hurt?
All that reprogramming shhhhh is corny.
Show a buncha shoes and some ovens.
I’ll show you a project and a supermarket in a black area.
Death=death
Poison=poison

Funny how only one matters

How many killers does our culture prop up?
Hitler learned to be hitler by watching the country we celebrate every fourth or July while they shit on us.
Lastly, understand why he said he “admired” hitler.
This ain’t the hill bruh.
This is fuckin asinine

What the fuck is there to "admire" about Hitler? This muthafucka got his policies for the jews from Jim crow south. He not only massacred jews but also Slavic and Romani people. he also believed in the pseudo science of eugenics in which one of the principles blacks our of Africa were the last people to evolve

I was done with this coon when he said slavery sounded like a choice. He linked up with that sambo bitch Candance Owens for a white lives matter propaganda campaign and repeats white supremacist talking point about George Floyd and police brutality but you smart dumb niggas chose to die on the hill of defending this Clown because he is supposedly taking on..

*insert dramatic musical soundbite*

THE JEEEEEWWWWSSSS!!!

But l guess I'm supposed to ride for him because he sped up R&B beats..

The white man has broken you smart dumb niggas to the point where you'll accept anybody as hero

Sad shit really...

This is fuckin asinine

What the fuck is there to "admire" about Hitler? This muthafucka got his policies for the jews from Jim crow south. He not only massacred jews but also Slavic and Romani people. he also believed in the pseudo science of eugenics in which one of the principles blacks our of Africa were the last people to evolve

I was done with this coon when he said slavery sounded like a choice. He linked up with that sambo bitch Candance Owens for a white lives matter propaganda campaign and repeats white supremacist talking point about George Floyd and police brutality but you smart dumb niggas chose to die on the hill of defending this Clown because he is supposedly taking on..

*insert dramatic musical soundbite*

THE JEEEEEWWWWSSSS!!!

But l guess I'm supposed to ride for him because he sped up R&B beats..

The white man has broken you smart dumb niggas to the point where you'll accept anybody as hero

Sad shit really...
Lol.
You shouldnt be this mad.
As you ride for a white mans team who looks at black peoples as interchangeable pieces for profit….yea ok.
Lol
The man has said he admires hitler as an orator.
Is that not ok for him to like?
Can he like a part of a person without liking the whole person or must he state that?
So now we gonna govern who should like what?
Guess who else does this….white people.
I guess everything you like and admire is on the up and up?
You sounding real high and mighty.
But I guess because I won’t govern the next man, that makes him my hero but I’m the clown?

Lol
The lions suck

Considering he ain't bother to clarify I'm a just take a wild guess that he wanted to get a 'joke' off

Bad humor if so
Was no joke to get off. People all of a sudden riding with Kanye "Slavery was a choice" West cuz they share his same views on jewish people.

Or....that crazy theory he did it all to get outta this contract 🤷🏿‍♂️. Notice none of his musically contracts were thrown out. Def Jam still want they albums lol

Either way, I don't feel bad for Adidas in the slightest. Fuck em
That ain't no theory. That man said multiple times he wanted out of his contracts because of the way he felt he was treated. He all but dared addidas to drop him.

Back