Welcome To aBlackWeb

Adidas Expected To Lose $1.3 Billion In 2023, Blames Kanye

But people hate kanye but Lyor is ignored.
Because he admires hitler and said ms parks was a plant(which some in here agree with. Donā€™t make me call it out) and shut about George Floyd who held a gun to a pregnant womanā€™s stomach.
Incredible

How many killers does our culture prop up?
Hitler learned to be hitler by watching the country we celebrate every fourth or July while they shit on us.
Lastly, understand why he said he ā€œadmiredā€ hitler.
This ainā€™t the hill bruh.

Bruh wtf just stop. Folks think they are edgy for admiring parts of Hitler because he initiated mass genocide. And they say stuff like they didnā€™t admire the atrocity he caused but they admired his charisma. If a man will admire Hitler why wouldnā€™t he admire all the other whites racists that ran the country.

Bruh wtf just stop. Folks think they are edgy for admiring parts of Hitler because he initiated mass genocide. And they say stuff like they didnā€™t admire the atrocity he caused but they admired his charisma. If a man will admire Hitler why wouldnā€™t he admire all the other whites racists that ran the country.
So I ask youā€¦is it ok to admire Hannibal? Chaka Zulu? General Powell? Killmonger? lol

Why does it have to be edgy?
So a person canā€™t admire traits but not the bad parts?
Does a boxer just go into a ring to fight without studying and respecting the traits of his opponents?
There are hundreds of studies that go on about hitler and others. So all those people ainā€™t shit too?
If kanye is constantly told he communicates in ways people donā€™t like, yet he takes the time to study those who could unite their people to think they can conquer the worldā€¦Iā€™d say the man is trying to fix a flaw within himself.
Now are we going to offer him other people he could have studied instead?
Sound like a trait from the dominate society to me.

F that.
Iā€™m a progressive forward thinking negro who allows people to be who they are.
My only "issue" with this reply is that you aren't allowing people to call out bullshit towards people being who they are

But let's not call it bullshit as I see that as being the next thing you latch onto.

How about just offering warranted criticism?

So I ask youā€¦is it ok to admire Hannibal? Chaka Zulu? General Powell? Killmonger? lol

Why does it have to be edgy?
So a person canā€™t admire traits but not the bad parts?
Does a boxer just go into a ring to fight without studying and respecting the traits of his opponents?
There are hundreds of studies that go on about hitler and others. So all those people ainā€™t shit too?
If kanye is constantly told he communicates in ways people donā€™t like, yet he takes the time to study those who could unite their people to think they can conquer the worldā€¦Iā€™d say the man is trying to fix a flaw within himself.
Now are we going to offer him other people he could have studied instead?
Sound like a trait from the dominate society to me.

Killmonger not real. Chaka Zulu didnā€™t commit genocide. Hannibal did not commit genocide. Everything else you said is a bunch of bullshit so no further argument from me.

My only "issue" with this reply is that you aren't allowing people to call out bullshit towards people being who they are

But let's not call it bullshit as I see that as being the next thing you latch onto.

How about just offering warranted criticism?
I think I said critique is ok like a page or so back.
My issue is when the critique seems more personal that then turns to hatred of someone who did nothing directly towards that person.

But people hate kanye but Lyor is ignored.
Because he admires hitler and said ms parks was a plant(which some in here agree with. Donā€™t make me call it out) and shut about George Floyd who held a gun to a pregnant womanā€™s stomach.
Incredible

So youā€™re close to sound like those black folks who get so exhausted other blacks wonā€™t listen you believe we think we are inferior. Explain how Rosa Parks being plant makes any fucking sense or changes anything? Why are you against history?

So youā€™re close to sound like those black folks who get so exhausted other blacks wonā€™t listen you believe we think we are inferior.
this is the most buildable thing you ever said.

Itā€™s also the problem.

this is the most buildable thing you ever said.

Itā€™s also the problem.

The fact you think itā€™s buildable is a problem man. Because again itā€™s about what you think is right but not what actually is. Itā€™s not deep thinking.

Back