JayZ
Kendrick
Red man
Sonny Sez
CanIBus
Inspecdah Deck
Kanye West
Common

Bro….who tha FUCK is Sonny Sez?? I googled him/her/they/them and still don’t know…

@Goldie ….no Wayne but a vote for Sonny Sez here my guy…

Y’all bout to give my nigga a fuckin’ aneurysm in this bitch…

:lol10:

Bro….who tha FUCK is Sonny Sez?? I googled him/her/they/them and still don’t know…

@Goldie ….no Wayne but a vote for Sonny Sez here my guy…

Y’all bout to give my nigga a fuckin’ aneurysm in this bitch…

:lol10:
First verse

Call yaself hiphop heads and don’t know the members of an iconic group like onyx

And lil Wayne says nothing in his bars but buzz words, catch phrases, and popular lingo

First verse

Call yaself hiphop heads and don’t know the members of an iconic group like onyx

And lil Wayne says nothing in his bars but buzz words, catch phrases, and popular lingo

I thought that’s who you meant but I don’t think I’ve ever really seen his name on anything…

Enh…Slam was cool but I wasn’t into Onyx at all lol

Point is that nigga is in no way shape or form a top 25 rapper ever bro….these list supposed to be a unbiased…ie not your favorite 25 rappers

But you gave a list and I haven’t yet so I’m just stay out ya business bruh lol

• Haha
Reactions: rip.dilla
I thought that’s who you meant but I don’t think I’ve ever really seen his name on anything…

Enh…Slam was cool but I wasn’t into Onyx at all lol

Point is that nigga is in no way shape or form a top 25 rapper ever bro….these list supposed to be a unbiased…ie not your favorite 25 rappers

But you gave a list and I haven’t yet so I’m just stay out ya business bruh lol
You never really listen to bro to know how dope of a emcee he is so how can you make that judgement. My list isn’t based on popularity , sells, or impact. My list is based on the frequency of dope verses in relation to wack verses, word play, flow, creativity. These is the illest niggaz in hiphop as far as emceeing goes.

If we was going on favorites my list would be different. Banks, Kurupt, and Keith Murray are my most favorite rappers of all time.

You never really listen to bro to know how dope of a emcee he is so how can you make that judgement. My list isn’t based on popularity , sells, or impact. My list is based on the frequency of dope verses in relation to wack verses, word play, flow, creativity. These is the illest niggaz in hiphop as far as emceeing goes.

If we was going on favorites my list would be different. Banks, Kurupt, and Keith Murray are my most favorite rappers of all time.

I’ve heard enuff Onyx songs to know that nigga ain’t no fuckin’ top 25 rapper ever bruh….stop it

If he not 1 of your favorites he should be cuz I guarantee you tha only person in tha world to EVER rank him that high….and that’s including himself lol