K Shine
Twork
Surf
Rum Nitty
Ave
Tay Rock
Calicoe

Appreciate the input

The Calicoe mention is interesting to me but i respect it. I feel like he hasn't been connecting with his recent battles outside of ill will but i love that he aint conforming to the punchline era.

Shine, Twork and JC are bigger names than Surf right now? They are the A side in a battle with Surf?

I'm not counting Lux and Mook.

Surf
Shine
Verb
Hitman
Gotti
Twork
Nitty
Hollow
Chess
Diz

That's my top 10 for now. I gotta think about the rest.

Gotti should be higher, but he's been oversaturating the game doing battles for $300 and a plane ticket. Compared to the niggas ranked above him who only battle when it means something outside of Surf's Reed battle.

B Dot was mr classic for a while. His flame died down with his last 3 battles which was swave, jc and oops. But he’s still dangerous and capable of those 3rd round knockouts.

Suge is good, had some nice debatable battles but when is last time you can say definitively he won? I feel like BDot is not only more impactful but more of a problem than suge.
Make your point
He flamed a white dude we never seen before or since.. him n danny had battle of the year potentially 1 year, and he beat emerson kennedy on smack.EMERSON KENNEDY!!!! Mr classic is a bit of a stretch.

He flamed a white dude we never seen before or since.. him n danny had battle of the year potentially 1 year, and he beat emerson kennedy on smack.EMERSON KENNEDY!!!! Mr classic is a bit of a stretch.

Fuck all that, what’s your top 10?

He don’t battle much. Expound on the bold.

because you have suge above ars & hollow. So that means you think he’s higher on the totem pole, he’s bigger in the culture than arsonal & hollow. I just wanted to make sure you stood on that before i tally up the lists

Back