Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Official battle rap power ranking

If that’s the case then B Dot shouldn’t be on no lists right now.

His battle with Oops just dropped like a few weeks ago lol. If it wasn’t for that battle he wouldn’t be on the list due to inactivity.
And i’m really looking at the past 2-3 years with this.

Do this, if u want somebody moved to another position, tell me where they need to be placed and elaborate on why they belong there relative to the other battlers they pass or land near. I’m down to debate and take votes i just need yall to give me a basis to work with.

is this where they all are ranked all time in 2020 or is this where they rank just in 2020?

Cuz it's lookin like Gotti is about to be back to back champion of the year, how is he not in the top 10?
Its almost march, they buggin out

His battle with Oops just dropped like a few weeks ago lol. If it wasn’t for that battle he wouldn’t be on the list due to inactivity.
And i’m really looking at the past 2-3 years with this.

Do this, if u want somebody moved to another position, tell me where they need to be placed and elaborate on why they belong there relative to the other battlers they pass or land near. I’m down to debate and take votes i just need yall to give me a basis to work with.
I’ll compare their battles from the last 2/3 years 2017 to now and let me know based on the strength of schedule who’s done more.

B Dot

vs Danny Myers
vs Cortez
vs Aye Verb
vs Loso
vs Emerson Kennedy
vs Polo Paul
vs Swave Sevah
vs Mike P
vs JC
w Geechi Gotti vs Quest Mcody/Marvwon
vs Oops

Suge

w Arsonal vs K Shine/DNA
vs Brizz Rawsteen
w Arsonal vs T Top/Brizz Rawsteen
vs Tsu Surf
vs E Ness
vs Bad Newz
vs Hitman Holla
vs Ave
w Arsonal vs Charlie Clips/Goodz
vs Shotti P
vs DNA
vs Ill Will
vs L.T
vs Mike P
vs Glueazy
vs Chess
vs Nu Jerzey Twork
vs X Factor
vs Chris Petty
vs Vodka
vs Geechi Gotti
vs Dflamez
vs Rum Nitty
vs Buttah From The Block
vs Chef Trez
vs Pat Stay
vs Jakkboy Maine
w Nu Jerzey Twork vs Quest Mcody/Marvwon
w Nu Jerzey Twork vs K Shine/DNA
vs JC
vs Tay Roc

So let’s break it down.

Suge had more impactful battles, more views, and better overall opponents and more battles in general than B Dot. I don’t see why he’s ahead of Suge.

Let’s talk about impact real quick.

Looking at Suge.. Ave and Twork were impact battles. Mike P memorable win. Nitty & Pat memorable but debatably lost those.

Looking at Bdot.. Danny & Loso were impact battles. Emerson Kennedy wasnt an impact win persay but it was definitely an impact performance. Cortez, Swave and arguably Verb are memorable wins. He tailed off of impact since then.

As far as impact per battle, those averages highly favor bdot imo. But lets do this, u want BDot lowered and Suge raised, tell me where

Let’s talk about impact real quick.

Looking at Suge.. Ave and Twork were impact battles. Mike P memorable win. Nitty & Pat memorable but debatably lost those.

Looking at Bdot.. Danny & Loso were impact battles. Cortez, Swave and arguably Verb are memorable wins. He tailed off of impact since then.

As far as impact per battle, those averages highly favor bdot imo. But lets do this, u want BDot lowered and Suge raised, tell me where
They can switch spots. B Dot’s only impactful battle was maybe Aye Verb.

Suge had Surf, Hitman, Ave, Twork as impactful battles.

Surf was a trash battle that he was getting trashed in and stole a whole jadakiss verse. Hitman battle was trash and was about to write off hitmans return as a failure until he battled k shine. Lets talk facts bro

And BDot had computers puting after Danny, Loso & EKennedy. Stop it.
They can switch spots. B Dot’s only impactful battle was maybe Aye Verb.

Suge had Surf, Hitman, Ave, Twork as impactful battles.

Lets say I did swap their spots though. If 40 cal was battling Suge instead of ill will, thats a bigger battle? Should he be above ill will, clips and john john?

Surf was a trash battle that he was getting trashed in and stole a whole jadakiss verse. Hitman battle was trash and was about to write off hitmans return as a failure until he battled k shine. Lets talk facts b

And BDot had computers puting after Danny, Loso & EKennedy. Stop it.
Good battles from B Dot but none of them moved the needle long term. Suge/Hitman and Suge/Surf was a grudge match with hype and buzz. Both battles had memorable moments. B Dot and Emerson Kennedy did nothing for the culture bro. Neither did B Dot and Loso, I can sorta give you Myers.

Lets say I did swap their spots though. If 40 cal was battling Suge instead of ill will, thats a bigger battle? Should he be above ill will, clips and john john?
Will is more active who’s had more impact during that same 2/3 year window overall.

I do agree B dot might be too high and suge too low though thats why im asking u to help re-rank them. This was hard to do when looking at the overall picture

Need more opinions too please

Good battles from B Dot but none of them moved the needle long term. Suge/Hitman and Suge/Surf was a grudge match with hype and buzz. Both battles had memorable moments. B Dot and Emerson Kennedy did nothing for the culture bro. Neither did B Dot and Loso, I can sorta give you Myers.

I feel like you are going off names alone. Hindsight in 2020 we cant go off what the battle was anticipated to be, what is the impact as a result?? Neither the surf or hitman resulted in impact, those are battles the culture forgets about. They were not good battles fam

For bdot, his danny battle changed the narrative from “cant take this lux clone serious” to “oh nah he’s actually a problem right now”.. and that was a big deal that had a huge buzz/aftereffect .... his loso battle was highly anticipated because of the ideological differences and the expectations were fully met that was another battle that was highly talked about AFTER it happened. And His 3rd round vs Kennedy and how he broke down URL’s bullshit was one of those ones everybody immediately were talking bout and started questioning where does that stand in the all time greatest 3rd rounds. That’s impact

Pat over geechi?

I’m not really a pat stay fan but he’s highly revered in the culture by some of the top battlers in the game. Pat Stay vs Geechi Gotti who is the bigger name/status in this battle? I think most would say Pat.

This was dumb hard to do. Updating every quarter (3 months). Consider this first one a rough draft, locking it in when April hit. Drop your opinions in the comments so we can get these right.

Think less champion of the year... more like Mortal Kombat’s arcade ladder. You know you gotta fight Goro and Shao Kahn at the top to win. Whether you love them or dont care for them, those are the end game bosses.

ABW’s battle rap power ranking
1. Loaded Lux
2. Tsu Surf
3. Hitman Holla
4. Murda Mook
5. Rum Nitty

6. Aye Verb
7. K-Shine
8. Pat Stay
9. Hollow Da Don
10. Tay Roc

11. Arsonal
12. Geechi Gotti
13. Nu Jerzey Twork
14. Dizaster
15. O Red

16. JC
17. Goodz
18. DNA
19. B Dot
20. Ill Will

21. Charlie Clips
22. John John Da Don
23. Ave
24. T-Top
25. Chess

26. Iron Solomon
27. Danny Myers
28. Math Hoffa
29. Calicoe
30. Shotgun Suge

Anybody not on this list that deserves to be?
I Have Soooo Many issuses w/this list , But I respect the work put in, & I Guess that's why were here

U gotta take Head to head matchups in to account of course But It's definitely not everything

No Daylyt ????
jh.gif

Daylyt is considered retired right now he on the same boat as brizz. Soon as he gets a new battle hes on the list.

i think you think wrong

Lmao.. look man dont shoot im more than willing to change it if we can collectively agree on a proper position. Where do u guys think pat stay should be?

Back