Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
What u said aint make sense b. Dark chicks are for fuckin and lite chicks are for show?, but for me it can't be one or the other. If i can't show u i dont wanna fuck u and if i cant fuck u I definitely aint bout to show u lol

You showing what you smashing and wifing with a lite brite as to just fuckin what you don't want to be shown with dark butts...

Goldie a instigating nigga tho lol.

GiZ5D5.gif

I @'d her. She was on here for the first month or 2, but niggas either didn't shoot or their shots were wack af. She dipped. I brought a handful of chicks that niggas aint entertain and dipped.

I was just wondering cuz I never saw her posting.

I @'d her. She was on here for the first month or 2, but niggas either didn't shoot or their shots were wack af. She dipped. I brought a handful of chicks that niggas aint entertain and dipped.

The stubble ether in this post... naw they prolly was ran off by too much sass

I really don’t know how to feel about all this talk on how blasphemous to choose some of us light skinned girls over a darker skinned girl.

Matter a fact leave me out of these shits from now on.
Have a great night...

Wait!

I don’t need votes, don’t need to be simped, don’t need attention nor need to be liked to feel validated...

You speak on how some of the non black light skinned girls don’t interact with the darker skinned not so much attention getting ones.
Well you see, me being light skinned and non black have found a lot of the females won’t even react to anything I post.

I normally react when I feel the need, unless I just don’t FWU at all with reason.
So if your going to bring up the fact of what the light skinned girls are doing why not look at the picture as a whole cause we not the only ones.

I’m the only Latina on here that I know of but I’m pretty easy to get along with unless you see otherwise “PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THAT’S WHAT IT IS!”

Now y’all can have a great night...

Last edited:
I really don’t know how to feel about all this talk on how blasphemous to choose some of us light skinned girls over a darker skinned girl.

Have a great night...

Nah, you take these nominations and you enjoy it.

Have a great night...

Wait!

I don’t need votes, don’t need to be simped, don’t need attention nor need to be liked to feel validated...

You speak on how some of the non black light skinned girls don’t interact with the darker skinned not so much attention getting ones.
Well you see, me being light skinned and non black have found a lot of the females won’t even react to anything I post.

I normally react when I feel the need, unless I just don’t FWU at all with reason.
So if your going to bring up the fact of what the light skinned girls are doing why not look at the picture as a hole cause we not the only ones.

I’m the only Latina on here that I know of but I’m pretty easy to get along with unless you see otherwise “PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THAT’S WHAT IT IS!”

Now y’all can have a great night...
cálmate hermosa

I'm glad @Remedy won, she deserves it.

That being said, ain't nothing new under the sun.

@Kandy you think this is bad, wait until some attractive white women join up. No bish with melanin will stand a chance.

Trust me, I seent it.

I love @MissK though so I can't hate on her winning. @Azyln either cause she's pretty too.

The idea of pitting women against each other under the guise of an award show... Like....Who really cares what these niggas like? I mean no offense cause ya'll cool and all but nobody's preference ever effected me. Matter of fact it helps me filter my preferences cause I'd never date a color struck man.

I nominated Jazzy but I guess me being a female doesn't allow me to see beauty in other women... *shrugs*

@Kandy you think this is bad, wait until some attractive white women join up. No bish with melanin will stand a chance.

Trust me, I seent it.

I love @MissK though so I can't hate on her winning. @Azyln either cause she's pretty too.

The idea of pitting women against each other under the guise of an award show... Like....Who really cares what these niggas like? I mean no offense cause ya'll cool and all but nobody's preference ever effected me. Matter of fact it helps me filter my preferences cause I'd never date a color struck man.

I nominated Jazzy but I guess me being a female doesn't allow me to see beauty in other women... *shrugs*
I'm brown and you know it, so this don't apply, but dammmn @ everyone but my nomination being aight

can't a poltergeist live?!

I been saying since the dawn of internet that Eleanor has the beauty of a 90s black supermodel. a real show stopper, that one. she had my vote.

I'm glad won, she deserves it.

Kandy you think this is bad, wait until some attractive white women join up. No bish with melanin will stand a chance.

Trust me, I seent it.

I love MissK though so I can't hate on her winning. Azyln either cause she's pretty too.

Get this shit outta here

Trust me, I seent it.

I called the bold months ago but nobody wanted to admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back