Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a silly discussion in the first place

Should miss k have been nominated since she hasn't posted in months? No imo.

But I would apply that same logic to a lot of the females here. While I think all the ABW ladies are very pretty, there are some that just don't post enough to warrant a nomination. That has absolutely nothing to do with how they look, or dudes simping them, but more of, they just don't post enough for a myriad of reasons.

That's like if someone nominated El for best mod when she just isn't around. Does that mean she wouldn't make a good mod had she posted more? No, but she, for her personal reasons, has not been that active this year.

I forgot all about the melanin chick. Is she pretty? I think so, but how is someone supposed to remember someone that probably literally hasn't posted since she signed up? That's not a slight at her, that's just the truth.

Goldie knows a lot of these females personally so ofc he has a perspective that many people here don't, and that's ok too, but to suggest that someone is color struck because the people that were nominated are more active than the females on the other sections of the color spectrum aren't as active to me is silly.

I love race Jones. I think she is pretty and extremely bright, but there were periods this year where even I forgot she was here. Again, she had personal issues as well as login issues from mobile that prevented her from being as active, but that doesn't take away from her being a good looking female.

I could go on and on does the just of why I personally think other females weren't nominated and it has absolutely nothing to do with how they look. I am however a bit shocked that Blac wasn't nominated because she is cute and very active here, but we also have to look at who voted. Not who so much as how many people? I think the voter turnout was extremely low in relation to the number of active users the board has. And everyone that did vote, it's mostly the same people who are consistently in the same threads throughout the site. That means something. My biggest takeaway from all of this is as a site, we need to do more for member retention but that's going to have to be a joint effort from both mods and members.

This was supposed to be something light hearted and fun. I've typed way more about this than I wanted to. C'mon y'all.

U do know all of this is bullshit right? lol But you're my nigga so Ima let u cook.

U do know all of this is bullshit right? lol But you're my nigga so Ima let u cook.

like i said to kandy, my reply was moreso about the direction of the site in general

was going to post it anyway, but i chose here

whether you or anyone else takes my comments as serious or rather me being too serious, my point remains

NOW

to josh, judah, and the peanut gallery. We can handle this like some gentlemen, or we can get into some gangsta shit.

to josh, judah, and the peanut gallery. We can handle this like some gentlemen, or we can get into some gangsta shit.
I think it goes without saying that anybody who rigs up some shit like this:

index.php

Can't possibly get into some gangster shit, so let's handle this like gents comrade

like i said to kandy, my reply was moreso about the direction of the site in general

was going to post it anyway, but i chose here

whether you or anyone else takes my comments as serious or rather me being too serious, my point remains

NOW

How'd I get included? I aint even do nothin

They are.
but in this thread, both were referenced as examples that the voters must be color struck since they didn't nominate those beautiful women. was that about the low voter turnout, or trying to say they're brown and thus being overlooked?

but in this thread, both were referenced as examples that the voters must be color struck since they didn't nominate those beautiful women. was that about the low voter turnout, or trying to say they're brown and thus being overlooked?

I only mentioned El cuz she should've been mentioned period, that didn't have to do with the color struck topic. Race and the others I mentioned were.

I only mentioned El cuz she should've been mentioned period, that didn't have to do with the color struck topic. Race and the others I mentioned were.
I agree with you but someone else mentioned Reesey and said this was some bullshit though, in the same breath as talking about colorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back