Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Deadass just got there like a minute after check in. So missed first flight and threw everything back. So they put us in standby and some shit. Talking bout next flight from Baltimor to Norfolk is at 7 or 10 pm. They had room on earlier flights but just for one. And my girl didn’t want to go home without me. I told her I’m good cuz I’m off tomorrow. But she was like nah.

Said fuck it took the train.

Deadass just got there like a minute after check in. So missed first flight and threw everything back. So they put us in standby and some shit. Talking bout next flight from Baltimor to Norfolk is at 7 or 10 pm. They had room on earlier flights but just for one. And my girl didn’t want to go home without me. I told her I’m good cuz I’m off tomorrow. But she was like nah.

lol so yall was late and missed ya first flight then and got tight at the situation afterwards?

How long that train ride? I've taken train from Memphis to New Orleans definitely cheaper just longer to get back home. And the way down had like 7-10 stops

Anyone of yall been to the Maldives? I thinkin about makin it the next destination spot for next year

Anyone of yall been to the Maldives? I thinkin about makin it the next destination spot for next year
Never been. Start saving now. That is an expensive place. You dont want to go cheap. They do have a dry and wet season.

@Banginscrew901 @T. Sanford Y’all ever been to Gatlingburg TN?

Yeah, I was up there about 2 years ago. It's the best tourist attraction in the state. The epitome of Tennessee. It's so many outdoor activities, indoor activities, games, restaurants etc out there. Plus their food spots are good. Pigeon Forge is dope too. Even though they basically right by each other but you'll love it out there when you go

Back