Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Ahh yea I value the ocean view more so than the swim out pool attached to the room. I do think when I was in Mexico they had that at that resort I was at. I saw it and was like meh I wouldn't want to be on the ground floor and folks waking by and can see you. Cause I'll give em a show.

Lol!

I think I mentioned it in here where our room was. It was swim out, but ours was on the end, and pretty around the corner of the building. So b/c of that, you couldn't see us unless you swam on the far end of the pool.

Yeeeahhh...we took advantage of that. Especially when we were the only ones outside. But I'm sure a couple of folks on the other side in balconies peeped us. I aint gaf tho. Or I should say...SHE didn't gaf.

Lol!

I think I mentioned it in here where our room was. It was swim out, but ours was on the end, and pretty around the corner of the building. So b/c of that, you couldn't see us unless you swam on the far end of the pool.

Yeeeahhh...we took advantage of that. Especially when we were the only ones outside. But I'm sure a couple of folks on the other side in balconies peeped us. I aint gaf tho. Or I should say...SHE didn't gaf.
Let me know what you find out. How do you normally book your vacations

Let me know what you find out. How do you normally book your vacations

Well my s/o usually handles bookin the vacations. Damn chick is like a travel agent. But the Punta Cana trip we went thru a travel agency. They handled the flight, the resort, and our excursions. Resort we stayed in, mys/o had stayed at b4. Same company, but different name.

Thinking bout going to mexico for a solo trip. Not sure where yet. Was gonna do it on my B day but that's on a weekday. So ill do it on a weekend. Didnt want to spend much pto on this trip. Was gonna use it on a bigger trip.

Ahh yea I value the ocean view more so than the swim out pool attached to the room. I do think when I was in Mexico they had that at that resort I was at. I saw it and was like meh I wouldn't want to be on the ground floor and folks waking by and can see you. Cause I'll give em a show.
What part of mexico you stay at?

*lookin at suites wit no private pool*

:df4:

Yeah I'm definitely on my snob shyt researching these vacation resorts. Smh...Lol

I saw one location that had ONLY 5 world-class restaurants, and my azzz was like...

soulja-boy-drake.gif

"FIIIIIVE???"

@IP360 where I'm at right now they have the swim out pools on the ground floor but nothing that separates them so it look like one long river

@IP360 where I'm at right now they have the swim out pools on the ground floor but nothing that separates them so it look like one long river

I'm still lookin. So far the Sandals Resort could be the top choice. Me and s/o choice 2 suites we each liked. But there is a 3rd I liked also. That one has the swim out pool that goes around the whole area of suites. Plus a private pool outside the room.

Hey @Inori @Infamous114 @TTBF @GNS @loud-ninja y’all know any good Caribbean travel packages I’m googling stuff but I don’t know what’s legit. But I’m trying to fuck with carnival in Trinidad
I never did any package deals. I create my own trips and do my own research.

But, you can work with a travel agent if you don't want to do the planning. I'm in the process of going this route with my Costa Rica trip. I have been doing a lot of research but this trip is a bit difficult compared to other places I have been. Because I want to do so much and will need to stay at multiple places.

If I do it, I'll give you the site info I found

But airlines offer packages. Even resorts. You just go to their website.

A few other sites I worked with, but not for packages, are the below.

Funjet.com
Travelocity.com
Expedia.com

Caribbean packages are easy to find as they are some of the more popular places people from the states go due to the proximity

Back