Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

thats dope! If they had a list of the small remote joints share up bruh!
Cambodia, Brazil (Yucatan), Mexico, India, Vietnam, Taiwan, Maldives, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Madagascar, Seychelles, South Africa, Zanzibar Oman. lol just a few places

"Tourism can give people in the poorer parts of the world an economic incentive to protect what we all treasure"

Anybody ever been to Yucatan? How is it? S/o wants to plan our next trip there.

I have been in Japan long to give a verdict it's a great country that' looks futuristic and has futuristic elements but it's clearly stuck in the past and is falling behind

Had to let my s/o know to cancel any big trips (out of the country) for this year. I kinda wanna build up our joint account. Save that for next year. B/c the next trip I wanna go big...again. I got spoiled on the last trip. So a brotha is on his bougie ish. Lol!

If it ain't a trip where we got our own private section wit a privacy pool...large azzz room, and multiple amenities that cater to us only...

tenor.gif

Standard accommodations is for peasants.

Last edited:
They're so stuck on tradition everything outside the transport system is dated. They have had the same political party since the 50s and they run on tradition and they keep winning because young people are leaving villages to move to big cities for opportunities

I read this article while traveling to another city and it sums the country up perfectly

Interesting to see how different countries are dealing with their ageing populations and the older folks seemingly not wanting to step aside and let the youth take over. Combined with young folks getting married less and having less children if any.. partially due to the fact that they likely have to leave there to actually get better opportunities

Interesting to see how different countries are dealing with their ageing populations and the older folks seemingly not wanting to step aside and let the youth take over. Combined with young folks getting married less and having less children if any.. partially due to the fact that they likely have to leave there to actually get better opportunities
Jordan felt like a country that is more modern without having the same infrastructure. Also seeing Japanese young women shivering in the cold to pounce around for westerners in maid cafes is extremely uncomfortable

Had to let my s/o know to cancel any big trips (out of the country) for this year. I kinda wanna build up our joint account. Save that for next year. B/c the next trip I wanna go big...again. I got spoiled on the last trip. So a brotha is on his bougie ish. Lol!

If it ain't a trip where we got our own private sectulion wit a privacy pool...large azzz room, and multiple amenities that cater to us only...

View attachment 1271210

Standard accommodations is for peasants.
I felt the same way after that first one. Once you do a all incisive you don't want anything else

I felt the same way after that first one. Once you do a all incisive you don't want anything else

Bruh our friends was considering goin along wit us and making it a couples trip. My s/o showed me the room they was planning to get, I legit looked at them pics like...

:df4:

Thank goodness they opted not to go. Lol

Back