Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

best thing for me is it’s clean as fuck and super safe

Ppl are nice , if you are single the chicks are on point

If u like bbls it’s close to Colombia and Venezuela so u see a lot of that stuff too overall

It’s a great time

lol not really a fan of bbls like that but good to know 👀 🤣

whats so dope about Aruba? never been
It is out of the hurricane belt so perfect weather year round. It is more of a desert place. Built for adventure. Easy to get around. Shuttles or local bus. I took both. Most people speak english but their main language is dutch. Plenty of activities. Got this thing called the seabob. My favorite activity if you like going in the ocean. Good food. For the most part, it is safe. Did some a atv driving. Roads are simple.

It is out of the hurricane belt so perfect weather year round. It is more of a desert place. Built for adventure. Easy to get around. Shuttles or local bus. I took both. Most people speak english but their main language is dutch. Plenty of activities. Got this thing called the seabob. My favorite activity if you like going in the ocean. Good food. For the most part, it is safe. Did some an atv driving. Roads are simple.
There is also a mall you can access via boat

yall making a good case. top of my list at the moment is Costa Rica and Aruba so far..Maybe Cali. gonna do some more research and check for more suggestions tho

Trying to get my wife decide on these two so we can dip out for February. Her ass.....let's do both!! Nigga that's cool but which one first smh
It be like that February is also carnival season

Y’all should think about hitting the Carnival de Venice in Italy

If u can’t decide on the countries

What holidays/vacations do you have planned for next year?

I over done it this year I want to scale it back

How you over do it this year?

Got a siblings trip already on the books.

I try to go at least one place I never been to before each year too but I havent picked a date or place for that one yet

How you over do it this year?

Got a siblings trip already on the books.

I try to go at least one place I never been to before each year too but I havent picked a date or place for that one yet
Too many trips close together... I have Japan booked in February that's it for now.

I went to a show recently it was a documentary maker he's travelled to almost every country in the world he's seen the affects of climate change on cultures directly he was explaining we need to continue travelling but go to remote smaller remote countries because they are doing the work to combat climate change and our tourism helps fund projects. I am going to start doing more of that

It be like that February is also carnival season

Y’all should think about hitting the Carnival de Venice in Italy

If u can’t decide on the countries
Shit we can do both I just need her goofy ass pick which one first.

Good looking I keep hearing mixed reviews about Italy some say it's great but my people just came back and hated it said the people was racist as shit

Too many trips close together... I have Japan booked in February that's it for now.

I went to a show recently it was a documentary maker he's travelled to almost every country in the world he's seen the affects of climate change on cultures directly he was explaining we need to continue travelling but go to remote smaller remote countries because they are doing the work to combat climate change and our tourism helps fund projects. I am going to start doing more of that

thats dope! If they had a list of the small remote joints share up bruh!

Shit we can do both I just need her goofy ass pick which one first.

Good looking I keep hearing mixed reviews about Italy some say it's great but my people just came back and hated it said the people was racist as shit
Idk I was just there and we ain’t get no racist activities whatsoever

The only thing I can say is morherfuckers did follow us in the grocery store but shit they do that here
And this lady cut in front of us at Gucci store and got checked and kicked out the store but besides that it was live niggas got the VIP treatment

I wouldn't mind going back to Japan. You'll have fun out there

for those of yall that been whats the best time of year to visit Japan?

How yall make due with speaking english only if yall dont speak Japanese?

for those of yall that been whats the best time of year to visit Japan?

How yall make due with speaking english only if yall dont speak Japanese?
It depends on what you want out there. If you want to do the standard tourist stuff on your first trip then around March or April for the cherry blossom season is probably the best time

As for the language: definitely learning some basic words and phrases helps. If you're in Tokyo then you'll see bilingual signs in English too and customer service is really helpful too. You'll be surprised with how many people know at least a bit of English. It's when you get into the prefectures where it can be a struggle

It depends on what you want out there. If you want to do the standard tourist stuff on your first trip then around March or April for the cherry blossom season is probably the best time

As for the language: definitely learning some basic words and phrases helps. If you're in Tokyo then you'll see bilingual signs in English too and customer service is really helpful too. You'll be surprised with how many people know at least a bit of English. It's when you get into the prefectures where it can be a struggle
I'm heading to for a day Okayama I doubt theres a lot of tourists there.

I'm going to return full lupe

Back