Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

In Washington state now, Airbnb a cabin in Mt Rainier
September will travel to San Fran
November will be Dubai/Mauritius for honeymoon

You been waiting to say your wife wasn’t you?

Mine does the same after her list of requirements are met?
Lol, I’m getting used to it.
I’m more of the planner and I find it cheaper when I have control over everything instead of using agent or bundles

Lol, I’m getting used to it.
I’m more of the planner and I find it cheaper when I have control over everything instead of using agent or bundles
I’m on that control shhhh too.

She says” as long as it’s 4stars or higher with a gym and close to restaurants, I don’t care what you pick”

Dont sound like I got much control but I do🤣😂🤣😂

Yes sir.

Decided to get the type of room that has the swim out pool in the back, a jacuzzi and other stuff. F it. Minus well do it up on my 1st trip there.
You tip good your drinks will be well worth it. Not sure how long you'll be there but book at least 2 excursion a day if you can

You tip good your drinks will be well worth it. Not sure how long you'll be there but book at least 2 excursion a day if you can

Well I know for sure I wanna do ATV's. The others...still deciding. They got one where you go to another island and pretty much spend the day there. Debating on that

Oh hell naw. I aint tryin to do alldat
You will enjoy yourself regardless.
Like someone said…take care of the locals and be respectful and you good.

shit hit up the golf course or the mall. Try a local spot but dint venture too far.

You honestly don’t need to go off the resort your first time.
Stay away from that mama Juana they gonna keep pushing on you. Unless you want another kid or the pull out is strong🤣😂🤣😂

You will enjoy yourself regardless.
Like someone said…take care of the locals and be respectful and you good.

shit hit up the golf course or the mall. Try a local spot but dint venture too far.

You honestly don’t need to go off the resort your first time.
Stay away from that mama Juana they gonna keep pushing on you. Unless you want another kid or the pull out is strong🤣😂🤣😂

Well luckily my s/o been there b4.

But what is this "Mama Juana" you speak of brotha

Well luckily my s/o been there b4.

But what is this "Mama Juana" you speak of brotha
Issa drink.
Roots soaked with rum.

You drink it and as mi amigas says …..you either fuck or fight🤣😂🤣😂.

It’s going to have you wanting to …be a teenage again.

Back