Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Headed to Greece next week. For a week. Tryna decide if I wanna spend the entire time in Greece or try to make it to some other places for like day trips and shit.

Headed to Greece next week. For a week. Tryna decide if I wanna spend the entire time in Greece or try to make it to some other places for like day trips and shit.

Greece is a big place. Where in Greece are you going/staying? I'd recommend visiting some of the islands if you are staying inland and also seeing any ruins nearby.

I'm returning to my second home (Dallas) next month. What are some good sites to book flight/rentals/hotels on?

Nice to see that you went to Athens in the end and enjoyed it - great history, relaxed, friendly people and nice food. Glad that you got to visit Mykonos - I would have said to visit Hydra and Poros as well if time permitted it.

Yooo.
Nope never been to Costa Rica.

It's a place I want to go. Plans changed. But I heard alot about it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for LA?
The observatory. It was crazy to actually see planets. Like the actual planet.

Tar pits..La brea

Venice beach.

Malibu drive.

African American museum at USC

Roscoe's

It's a hotdog place I can't rememBer the name.slso a breakfast spot. I'll get the names later

Back