Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Wtf can we use instead of robinhood? For just over the phone trading? i heard Webull be on the same shit
Try TD or Schawb.
Just advice? I'd stick away from the restricted stocks if you aren't already in them.
There's an overabundance of manipulation going on. Accounts are taking longer to open.
RH is holding moneys hostage possibly because they don't have the capital to let folks go... oops.

TL;DR? Buy layers; sell a few to return investment and profit and hodl the rest until you decide to cash out.

Think of it like this. If you copped AMC 2023 calls for a strike price of 3 or 4 dollars today.. you are deep in the money with about a 250%+ return. Now... you can pop off a few of those contracts and get your money + profit while keeping the rest of the contracts in play.

Say AMC is bought out or something drastic happens and the stock pops to $25...
By early next year, it gets to $45
By year Nov 2022, it's at $99... Remember, the play was made that it would be $4 by 2023.

View attachment 454246

*Just thoughts, NOT investment advice*
So you’re risking $95 to profit $83,200? $4 call? What does the $99 up top mean? I feel GME $99 is a fair number for $95/$83.200 odds. Not 4 bucks. ?

I got you. I thought the wager was win or lose (+250% or -100% like sports betting). If $99, THAT’S where all I the big money came from. ??

Wtf can we use instead of robinhood? For just over the phone trading? i heard Webull be on the same shit

TD Ameritrade's phone app works fine though I only keep it handy to watch the market when I'm away from my PC's. TDA doesn't require a minimum deposit or anything like that, but you will need to link it to a real bank account to transfer money into it unless you already have stock elsewhere to bring in.

So you’re risking $95 to profit $83,200? $4 call? What does the $99 up top mean? I feel GME $99 is a fair number for $95/$83.200 odds. Not 4 bucks. ?

No no, Options are different. In that example, I paid $11,800 as cost of entry. Basically, for every one contract, I'm paying $1,180.

The $99 at the top is the strike price. Option calls are betting that the stock goes up in price over time.

As the price of the underlying stock gets closer to my desired strike price (the price I believe a stock will be at a given date), the premium (the contract price) will increase.

Tesla Gets A Street High $1,200 Price Target: 'The Fireworks Aren't Over Yet'

Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) got a massive price target boost from Piper Sandler, with the firm dissuading investors from selling the stock.

The Tesla Analyst: Alexander Potter has an Overweight rating on Tesla shares and he upped the price target from $515 to a Street-high $1,200.

RYCEY dipped harder Friday so I bought more n averaged down. Shits moving on up today I wonder if this is a tease ?

I don't care how long I gotta hold this mf

This one I'm definitely holding too. I definitely expect things to go up once they start back their engine projects.

Just so you're aware this isn't the car company

View attachment 454256

Technically speaking that's the original Rolls Royce. They made cars and their airplane engines powered the fighter planes in both world wars among other things. They split off the aerotech and cars into separate companies in either the 80's or 90's, can't remember and can't be bothered to look it up.

Technically speaking that's the original Rolls Royce. They made cars and their airplane engines powered the fighter planes in both world wars among other things. They split off the aerotech and cars into separate companies in either the 80's or 90's, can't remember and can't be bothered to look it up.
Oh good shit u know lol

Pissed... If CashApp would have made my AMC purchase when the market opened, I would be up slightly. Instead I'm down 'cause I had to move money around to make the purchase through TDA at a higher price.

Back