Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

The monitoring Reddit now

Those Reddit Retards have fucked things up.

If they had kept things in-house, like we do here in this Investment thread, instead of running their BIG DAMN MOUTHS like People tend to do on the Internet, things wouldn't be at this point to where the Elite might start making new Laws and Rules so this won't happen again, which more than likely will include restrictions on certain Stocks at certain times.

For now, let's continue to wait-and-see what happens next.

Technically speaking that's the original Rolls Royce. They made cars and their airplane engines powered the fighter planes in both world wars among other things. They split off the aerotech and cars into separate companies in either the 80's or 90's, can't remember and can't be bothered to look it up.

Just like BMW.

Word to Franz Pop.

Those Reddit Retards have fucked things up.

If they had kept things in-house, like we do here in this Investment thread, instead of running their BIG DAMN MOUTHS like People tend to do on the Internet, things wouldn't be at this point to where the Elite might start making new Laws and Rules so this won't happen again, which more than likely will include restrictions on certain Stocks at certain times.

For now, let's continue to wait-and-see what happens next.

Them reddit cats dont give a fuck about you, me, or anyone.

They couldnt have gotten GME to 350+ without spreading the word. And those mfers did, and made millions.

They dont care about any of this revolution stuff. They just manipulated people for their own gains like the people they supposedly fighting do.

They made their money and sold. They dont care bout no reddit forum. They planning their next lick now.

Btw, nothing wrong with seeing what these "whales" are planning and getting in on it early and making it work for you.

Lets just not act like they care about anything other than they own pockets, and they shouldnt.

Last edited:
Them reddit cats dont give a fuck about you, me, or anyone.

They couldnt have gotten GME to 350+ without spreading the word. And those mfers did, and made millions.

They dont care about any of this revolution stuff. They just manipulated people for their own gains like the people they supposedly fighting do.

They made their money and sold. They dont care bout no reddit forum. They planning their next lick now.

Btw, nothing wrong with seeing what these "whales" are planning and getting in on it and early and making it work for you.

Lets just not act like they care about anything other than they own pockets, and they shouldnt.

I argued this with my 22 year old. She really believes this is all about "stickin it to the man", and for some folks it is, but the cats that have a fuckton of money in play ain't thinking about none of that. I basically told her "You can sit there and believe Roaring Kitty ain't cash out on that $48M if you want (and the hint that he did is the fact that it's being reported that he actually factually made that much money, something that doesn't happen unless you cash out) but that muhfucka and everybody else that could do so cashed out already and made millions off of Gamestop. Ain't nobody stupid."

I argued this with my 22 year old. She really believes this is all about "stickin it to the man", and for some folks it is, but the cats that have a fuckton of money in play ain't thinking about none of that. I basically told her "You can sit there and believe Roaring Kitty ain't cash out on that $48M if you want (and the hint that he did is the fact that it's being reported that he actually factually made that much money, something that doesn't happen unless you cash out) but that muhfucka and everybody else that could do so cashed out already and made millions off of Gamestop. Ain't nobody stupid."

I was telling folks this earlier today actually.
He has 13m cash on hand RN according to tonight's screencap.
Not a bad play from a 50k investment though...

Don't be surprised if you see that cash number increase in the coming days.
50k to 13m is cool, but you know what's even cooler? 50k to 20m. 50k to 30m.

She 22 though. Its cool for her to think that

For some, it IS about sticking it to the man. There’s billions on the BlockChain that ain’t moved in over a decade. I’m up +20,000% in crypto and have only cashed out ~10% over the last 7 years. Real estate. The GME greedy you talk about are waiting a few more days. Yes, the majority will dump. But the OGs will most likely hold the line. I’ve only owned for a day, but I want $2,500 or $0 for each of my shares...

Damn, AMC hovering at just over $9 a share. I might pick up another 20-25 shares to see what happens. I'mma watch it for a bit longer before I pull the trigger.

LOL this short squeeze shit is tanking due to the short attack yesterday. If you was hip, you could've made money on the come up and the come down. All the major apps still limiting the buying of shares.

If Gamestop goes under 100, I might buy a few shares to be curious. I already hold AMC, American Airlines, Nokia and Blackberry. I am good either way.

Back