Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

where can i buy cardano?

You can buy Cardano from Voyager/Celsius/Binance. They will hold them for you and pay 4-5%. I forget. Or download YoROI Wallet and send there. Stake it for 1 day, or 1 eon. It don’t matter. 5% APY plus any ADA gains. You own the keys and total control there.

Before buying, check out the Celsius CEO and his track record of awards and inventions over the last 30 years or so. Research Cardano CEO. Grab a cup of coffee. This video dry as Hell, but they are linking up. #2 crypto ETH is slow and pricey to move. Charles and Gavin bailed on Vitalik. They made Cardano and PolkaDot. They both in the Top10 outta 10,000 coins now lol. They were the brains behind Ethereum, not the present CEO Vitalik.

This is the easy crypto play: Invest in Ticker GBTC. GreyScale. I believe .009BTC/share. Purchased at a premium, but also sold at a premium. You never have to worry about losing your passwords.

GBTC/TSLA/APPL/AMD/LVMUY and wait. That’s the majority of my WallStreet play. BlueChips/dividends, and gamble on small caps with some of my profits.

so you saying i can be a millionaire?

and never gotta punch a clock if i invest in bitcoin?

i can live a nice life?
I’m saying that over the last 10 years people have been saying it can’t hit $1, $10, $100, $10,000, $100,000. One outta 1,000 investments are life changing. Apple, Amazon, Google, Bitcoin. You just gotta get in early. Anyone with a job and 10% of their investment in crypto will be straight in 2023. High risk high reward. You can’t lose betting on disruptive technologies.

I started a similar sized position in AMD recently which I am going to be averaging into for the forseeable. TSM is another way into the semiconductor market.
Yessir. iPhones and the driverless “Apple Car”. I base my stock buys more on pop culture and what spoiled kids will beg their parents for, instead of technical analysis.

Yessir. iPhones and the driverless “Apple Car”. I base my stock buys more on pop culture and what spoiled kids will beg their parents for, instead of technical analysis.
I try and stick by the principles of value investing for the long term, but if i strictly adhere to that with no flexibility I'll be missing out on these great opportunities in the tech sector, because the P/E multiples especially are wild.

However no one can tell me that chipmakers aren't going to grow in the next 10-20 years. They are central to tech and tech is central to all of our lives now.

Not tryna take over the stock thread. Imma make a mining pool, tho. +5% APY guaranteed (+Cardano {ADA} price movements). You own your keys and can bail WHENEVER. I’m fronting all the $. 230,000 ADA. Like $85,000 lol. It’s gonna blow. I want ABW to ball, tho. Not random Jewish incels...

Last couple of months have been good GME wise. I threw down on an options lotto pick for this week near COB last Friday on GME.
Woke up today with another comma day. I'm a firm believer of selling into strength, but damnit, if I waited a lil longer... I would have seen 3x the amount.

:clawd3:

The best comma checks aren't the ones that come bi-weekly/monthly... It's the ones that come from watching crayon charts for 30 mins to 1 or 2 days.

Those 150c for AAPL that expire this week are looking good. Those LEAPs are even better.

*My posts are not financial advise; do your own DD.*

@ChicagoFigure

Aye fam. What is our Tesla expectations this week?

I saw that shit was like +8% earlier and got excited. Like damn, its gonna go up 8% everyday until wednesday, and go up 12% on thursday when they release earnings.

Had me thinking like we might get +25% this week.

And then that shit pulled back quick. Haha

@ChicagoFigure

Aye fam. What is our Tesla expectations this week?

I saw that shit was like +8% earlier and got excited. Like damn, its gonna go up 8% everyday until wednesday, and go up 12% on thursday when they release earnings.

Had me thinking like we might get +25% this week.

And then that shit pulled back quick. Haha
I noticed that too

They have an earnings call this week so I'll be shocked if we don't have a spike. And even after the inevitable sell offs I'm sure we'll be sitting even better than we are today.

@AZTG @ChicagoFigure

How many shares of Tesla stock do you have if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking about buying a share as expensive as it is. Y'all think I should wait or just go ahead and buy a share?

@AZTG @ChicagoFigure

How many shares of Tesla stock do you have if you don't mind me asking? I was thinking about buying a share as expensive as it is. Y'all think I should wait or just go ahead and buy a share?
I would still buy if I was u. I do think it's over valued and carried by a lot of hype but I don't see that dying down anytime soon.

Also there are other opportunities for electric vehicle related stocks with plenty room to grow. That industry is gonna keep growing we're still in the beginning phase.

Back