Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

You gotta be $hitting me. The name is in the SECOND damn paragraph. My pops was right back in 1995. “You wanna keep something from a Nigga, put it in a BOOK!” ???‍♂️
Instead of just saying it you had to try and make another black man look stupid? Me being new to stocks i wasnt sure if the stock falls under storedot or the name of the chinese company. I dont know nothing about this shit but making a effort to learn.

You gotta be $hitting me. The name is in the SECOND damn paragraph. My pops was right back in 1995. “You wanna keep something from a Nigga, put it in a BOOK!” ???‍♂️
bruh..........we on positive shit and making money in here.

damn near every person in here is kinda new to all this and they making huge strides and teaching each other and its all patience.

everyone dont know everything and things dont stand out to others like it may stand out to you.

cut it out otherwise dont come in here making people feel bad when you dont know whats going on on there end.

Instead of just saying it you had to try and make another black man look stupid? Me being new to stocks i wasnt sure if the stock falls under storedot or the name of the chinese company. I dont know nothing about this shit but making a effort to learn.
keep making you efforts......everyone in here is willing to teach and learn.

be sure to start at the beginning of the thread tho.....its alot to read but its worth it

My bad, King. I apologize. I been crypto/stocks 100% for 7 years and am on edge lol! Don’t take it personal. Plenty of free knowledge on ABW...???‍♂️

bruh..........we on positive shit and making money in here.

damn near every person in here is kinda new to all this and they making huge strides and teaching each other and its all patience.

everyone dont know everything and things dont stand out to others like it may stand out to you.

cut it out otherwise dont come in here making people feel bad when you dont know whats going on on there end.
My bad, Bro. I unIgnored you from the crypto thread. You ate +EV, and I could use you, anyways. I got a 7 figure play. Gave it to ABW owners, but the passsed like I’m a regular Nigga. Okay...

My Robinhood stocks that I use for short term purchase is losing money like a bitch.

My long term stock Is making me money today. Oddly it was the total reverse last week.

was a bit bored and check the stock market game we started......

FUCKING @bootcheese3000 WENT THE HELL CRAZY!!!!!!

View attachment 445178

aint made a trade since August.....

Salute my G

but uh....

DifferentAptHen-max-1mb.gif

This still going on?

Back