Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Selling a bunch of shares stock today in my Robinhood acct. Selling half of what I own in each stock I got. Taking the profit from those stocks to purchase big brand names stock. That'll give me about 4k to play with.

My other accounts (E-Trade, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade and few others) not touching I'm leaving them alone.

Any suggestions on stock to grab fellas/ladies?
PLUG FCEL.

Imagine getting to the point of losing or gaining thousands a day.

Probably be happy as fuck one day and ready to snap on a mfer the next.
Yeah, I wonder how much Warren Buffet loses in a day when the stocks are bad. He's one of those people that studies the companies he invests in so he probably is aware there will be a drop and it doesnt effect him mentally. Fucking freak.

What yall investing in? I got 13 Shares in Tonix Pharmaceuticals. Reddit says they got some shit in the works. TNXP the code. Only 91cents a share at the moment.

Just over 2 years. Played it safe the first year and was very aggressive the 2nd year. Think i have found a perfect medium. Biggest thing i have learned is i need to have patience (very hard for me).
Thats what i keep telling my brother. This kid just turned 18 and keeps buying up penny stocks or a full stock of something around 20ish bucks. Checks his stuff basically every hour and complains about losing 11cents per share or gets hyped that his 38cent stock is up to 70cents. I know its exciting but even if he sells it off he is only going to profit like what maybe 3 bucks. Keep trying to tell him to invest in whole stocks that have a good track record and increases but hes so ready to sell when he sees any profit. If you poor, just invest 20-30 bucks a paycheck. Buy something and let it sit. Could be weeks, could be months, could be years, but they will gain in value and you can sell them off. Also if youre ever in a pinch you can sell everything you got and transfer the money back to yourself if you got time to wait a week, and its no big deal to start from scratch again.

Just sold my ONTX, I have these left. Hoping a few of them pop over the weekend.

View attachment 442630
thats a nice group of shares you holding....

where you stay?

tenor.gif

Thats what i keep telling my brother. This kid just turned 18 and keeps buying up penny stocks or a full stock of something around 20ish bucks. Checks his stuff basically every hour and complains about losing 11cents per share or gets hyped that his 38cent stock is up to 70cents. I know its exciting but even if he sells it off he is only going to profit like what maybe 3 bucks. Keep trying to tell him to invest in whole stocks that have a good track record and increases but hes so ready to sell when he sees any profit. If you poor, just invest 20-30 bucks a paycheck. Buy something and let it sit. Could be weeks, could be months, could be years, but they will gain in value and you can sell them off. Also if youre ever in a pinch you can sell everything you got and transfer the money back to yourself if you got time to wait a week, and its no big deal to start from scratch again.
tell him to get a duplex or triplex and work up from there.

@AZTG
I’m curious about a post you made.

Why you use a stop loss instead of a trailing?

Its the same idea really. I like thinking in full numbers rather than percentages.

Like talk to me in terms of greenbacks.

Meaning, I set my stop order to sell when if Tesla hits $720.

I rather think in those terms than think in percentages.

Once my profit margin in tesla gets higher (at 56% now), im gonna change my shit from a stop order to a trailing order.

Lets also keep in mind, I dont want tesla to sell. My stop order for tesla is to protect me from the bubble bursting, not to protect profit.

So I keep my stop order atleast $100 off the high for telsa because I dont want it to sell if it has a bad day and drops 10% cause its likely itll go up the next day

Back