ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

AT&T is getting closer to selling Direct TV which is one of the biggest missteps they've made the last few years. If the can sell it, I feel it's only going to help their company.

• Goat
Reactions: Lou Cypher
Can we finally change the title of the thread or something please?

For what? lol

I mean if folks want it changed I can change it but what's the problem with the current title? Whole point was tryna see how to take advantage when shit takes a dip

Aight, so its looking like im gonna buy OPES.

They vote to merge on december 15, which I like because it means I can sell it early next.

Risky cause its already so close to the merge date.

Im taking the risk though. Price is $16 now. I see mfers online say it can get to $35. Personally im targetting $22-$25.

AT&T is getting closer to selling Direct TV which is one of the biggest missteps they've made the last few years. If the can sell it, I feel it's only going to help their company.

I copped some AT&T around the time they announced the HBOMax digital releases thing

• Goat
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
I copped some AT&T around the time they announced the HBOMax digital releases thing

I had gotten some before also. I've been talking a bit about that and Disney before they started to rise a bit. I wish I would've gotten more Disney when it was lower though.

Reactions: Inori
That GLSI stock keeps getting halted

It freezes for like 5-10 min

They let it resume for no lie like 30 sec then freezes again for at least five min

• Ether
Reactions: Inori
I had gotten some before also. I've been talking a bit about that and Disney before they started to rise a bit. I wish I would've gotten more Disney when it was lower though.

I fully expect Disney to rise more once things start opening back up AND when these new Marvel releases start dropping

• Goat
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Aight, so its looking like im gonna buy OPES.

They vote to merge on december 15, which I like because it means I can sell it early next.

Risky cause its already so close to the merge date.

Im taking the risk though. Price is $16 now. I see mfers online say it can get to $35. Personally im targetting $22-$25.

Im 40% confident with this btw. 40% is enough for me. Just letting yall know

That GLSI stock keeps getting halted

It freezes for like 5-10 min

They let it resume for no lie like 30 sec then freezes again for at least five min
I tried getting in this MF at $79 but did limit order so I fucked myself

By the time I got in cash buy it was $124 and they halted this shit for the last 30 min I think it's done for the day

I tried getting in this MF at $79 but did limit order so I fucked myself

By the time I got in cash buy it was $124 and they halted this shit for the last 30 min I think it's done for the day

I almost pulled the trigger at $99. Too late for me at this point though.

Especially cause I would be buying with unsettled funds, then selling right away, which is a good faith strike.

I already got 1 on my account. I think you can get 3 good faith strikes before you arent allowed to buy with unsettled funds anymore.

I saw this mfer go up like crazy and was like damn maybe a good faith strike is worth it.

2000% for the day though? Smmfh. I just need one of these comeups man.

Some people made house money on this mfer today

I almost pulled the trigger at $99. Too late for me at this point though.

Especially cause I would be buying with unsettled funds, then selling right away, which is a good faith strike.

I already got 1 on my account. I think you can get 3 good faith strikes before you arent allowed to buy with unsettled funds anymore.

I saw this mfer go up like crazy and was like damn maybe a good faith strike is worth it.

2000% for the day though? Smmfh. I just need one of these comeups man.

Some people made house money on this mfer today
Yup the shit just dropped too

I bought in and set a stop loss so I made/lost no money on it

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
should we expect some positive movement based on the announcements at this event tomorrow?

Whole lotta dope ass announcements from Disney today. I wonder how it will reflect in the market