Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I feel like I’m leaning a lot about when to buy but could use some pointers on when to sell, if y’all don’t mind

@Sion @DOS_patos
im cant tell you when to sell.

this is not something i will or could do.

its all about when you feel its ready.

i will say ...after your purchase.... you should keep an eye on news on the company or at least set a limit otherwise hold.

saying when to sell........this is one of those questions..yea. to be fair to you....i wont/cant answer it.
now if something comes up...a limit can save you....but then you need to be on top of things just incase.

but nah....i cant answer this.

Last edited:
im cant tell you when to sell.

this is not something i will or could do.

its all about when you feel its ready.

i will say ...after your purchase.... you should keep an eye on news on the company or at least set a limit otherwise hold.

saying when to sell........this is one of those questions..yea. to be fair to you....i wont/cant answer it.
now if something comes up...a limit can save you....but then you need to be on top of things just incase.

but nah....i cant answer this.

I’m more asking about what kind of things to pay attention to other than stock price obviously

I’m more asking about what kind of things to pay attention to other than stock price obviously
i would suggest ....having alerts to things you buy....i cant tell you what to look for because it comes down to preference.

bad news....whats bad news? this can make you pull the trigger prematurely.
annual report.? again......whos to say its good or bad.
merger? can go either way.

its really a question that cant be answered.
buying is one thing.....selling..comes down to you.

so i say again....limits might save you. but once it goes thru....you need to be on point but you locked in your profits. but it can also hurt if its a volatile day. it can trigger but still climb.

unfortunately....this is really all i can give you.

aye bruh....

respectfully.
we kinda got an order going on.

can you drop the news and stock initials or something......you being kinda vague

First pick i when i originally brought into it , they are a energy company located in the south when things are ok there shares are around 20 when they are doing great (summer months i believe} it can go up to 40+i posted about them before there at a 86% hold on robinhood.

Attachments

• peabody.JPG
    peabody.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
  • peabody3.JPG
    peabody3.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 5
First pick i when i originally brought into it , they are a energy company located in the south when things are ok there shares are around 20 when they are doing great (summer months i believe} it can go up to 40+i posted about them before there at a 86% hold on robinhood.
thank you i appreciate it.

we all trying to make money.

and everyone dont know everything but we getting them up to speed.

lets get us all to a point we ll driving foreign by years end.

this is how these conversations always go.

aye..........how do you ride a bike
@DOS_patos @Sion

dos: i mean.. go to a park and get on the mf and keep trying
sion: well.....
Gear up.

That means a properly fitting helmet, kneepads, and elbow pads to protect your child from all of those “almosts.”
Make the seat height just right.

For beginners, the child’s feet should be able to rest firmly on the ground.
You hold, they pedal.

When the child is comfortable and secure sitting on the bike, have the child pedal while you hold the bike upright. Push the bike so it gains enough speed to stay up on its own. Remember, this is a whole new feeling for your child, so assure them that you’re still holding on. Practice this several times.
Slowly take your hand away.

For beginners, the child’s feet should be able to rest firmly on the ground. Falls are all part of the learning process. Make sure your child knows this and encourage them to keep going! Confidence is just as important as pedaling.
Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!

Repeat step 4 as many times as necessary for your child to gain the confidence to ride without you.
Take a break.

Take a moment to show your child, again from the stopped position, how to engage the pedal brake to stop the bike. Practice short rides using the brake to bring the bike to a halt.
Raise the seat.

It’s time to raise the seat to a more natural riding position, with the leg only slightly bent when the pedal is in the down position.
Master the ups and downs.

Next up is to learn small inclines and curves. Find safe areas to gain the skills and confidence to brake, slow down and steer through curves and turns.
Rules of the Road.

When your kid is old enough and skilled enough to hit the open road, he/she needs to know the lay of the land. Teach the Rules of the Road as early as possible. And remember, bicycles must follow the same rules as vehicles.
Let’s Ride!

Family ride is the best reward for you, and your little one, for a job well done!

I'm very familiar with Peabody. This is another one I've been reading about over the last decade. As a business it's not very good at all, however, markets are rallying because businesses are opening up and coronavirus cases are declining so virtually everything is rising even bad businesses. This will go as long as it can and then the fact the economy is in recession creeps in. There are far better companies in its same industry that you can invest in but if you're gung ho on Peabody understand the risks involved right now with oil and gas and then may God be with you.

thanks man yeah i keep my eye on them a lot

just saw this company its a cannabis company in Canada i can't see them staying at 1$ a share

, hexo.JPG hexo ceo.JPG

"Sébastien co-founded HEXO Corp. with one goal in mind: to create a world-class company based on the highest standards of product quality and safety. Since 2013, he has secured more than $650 million dollars in financing for the company. His leadership has been instrumental in navigating the company through regulatory, financing and start-up challenges on route to becoming( the only significant licensed cannabis producer in Quebec) and, upon completion of two fully-funded expansion projects currently underway, one of the largest in Canada. Sébastien holds an MBA in Finance from the Université du Québec à Montréal and completed his Bachelor of Arts (Economics) from the University of Ottawa in 18 months.?

Back