Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

was reading an article yesterday that was talking about Ozempic and other GLP-1 drugs that can treat obesity, diabetes and potentially alzheimers amongst other things. Gonna start doing some research into pharma ETFs and see if anything catches my eye

was reading an article yesterday that was talking about Ozempic and other GLP-1 drugs that can treat obesity, diabetes and potentially alzheimers amongst other things. Gonna start doing some research into pharma ETFs and see if anything catches my eye
Grab some Eli Lilly stock. Seems like they are the company leading that charge in new drugs treating the conditions you have stated. Currently its high but still has a lot of upside to go eben higher

I'm curious what happens when a stock drops down to being worth $0?

If it loses all of its value how can it still be listed on exchanges to be bought or sold?

View attachment 1223058
View attachment 1223059

Up 98% as of today. To buy more or not to buy more 🤔

im still holding. Up like 42% since I first copped. I didnt put too much in initially tho

I havent been able to invest the last 2 years. Had to pay for a wedding and then my wifes student loans.

That said, my investments have been really good. Made good decisions between 2019 and 2021. 2022 crashed but I didnt sell anything. 2023 so far made up the losses in 2022 and money on top of that by far. Feels good being up in the high 5 digits in 2022-2023 from purchasing shit 3 to 5 years ago.

Gonna get back to buying early in 2024 now that I dont have anything to pay off.

Back