Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

If your up, take your $ and run. When they got approval to issue 500 MILLION more (new) stock they formally stated that you should not invest in them with $ that you need (https://markets.businessinsider.com...ll-their-money-if-buy-stock-2021-6-1030492006). That is not a good sign that they will be making their projections anytime soon.

Dont be greedy there are too many good stocks from profitable growing companies to gamble with your gains on AMC. At the very least take your initial investment out and let the gains ride.
I'ma ignore this post
nervous-gif.gif

Yeah I'm trying to figure out when to sell and get out with my profits, I believe next week after the 18th is when the price is going to skyrocket

I been taking my profits along the way each time it reaches a milestone high. You don't wanna get caught holding the bag when that shit tanks again.

I'ma milk the hell outta this shit down to the last FRACTION of a share.

The comical value of their post is only surpassed by the FED’s desperation. Okay, imma “project” that I’ll smash Beyoncé in 2023…🙄 Bookmark this post…

You did call it some pages back in regards to the inflation thing, but they're definitely trying to squeeze every dime they can from the Working Class with this shit. If they didn't do everything wrong last Year, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Yo my bad @Inori, I'm reading too fast. This article just outlines their plans post lawsuit. Nothing settled yet. Either way, point still stands, I'm still buying and holding.

Yo my bad @Inori, I'm reading too fast. This article just outlines their plans post lawsuit. Nothing settled yet. Either way, point still stands, I'm still buying and holding.

All good. Preciate the info regardless. I got in early on XRP.. was hoping they would go to the the moon because of their links to banking and all that. this case was/is a speedbump but I think it still has potential.

Still gonna hold like I have been tho. Gotta look into what else has been going on with them before I decide if I wanna cop some more tho

Back