Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

damn I remember you brought it up a time or two and I meant to cop some months ago but never got around to it smdh

It isn’t too late to purchase some but you would really have to have faith in the company and what they are trying to do at the price point it’s at now or have a decent bit of disposable income to invest that you wouldn’t be pissed about losing if shit hits the fan.

I have a decent amount of faith in the company and like what they are doing and how aggressive they have been. I’m not gonna lie though, I was a bit apprehensive when I was buying at 400 a share. Lmao. I’m mad that I didn’t wait and grabbed some or more when it was in the 300’s. SMH.

It isn’t too late to purchase some but you would really have to have faith in the company and what they are trying to do at the price point it’s at now or have a decent bit of disposable income to invest that you wouldn’t be pissed about losing if shit hits the fan.

I have a decent amount of faith in the company and like what they are doing and how aggressive they have been. I’m not gonna lie though, I was a bit apprehensive when I was buying at 400 a share. Lmao. I’m mad that I didn’t wait and grabbed some or more when it was in the 300’s. SMH.

I kinda wanna get some Nvidia stock... Maybe next week..

I wonder if they will be doing a split any time soon. lol that shit expensive

March 10th 😭 lmao gotdamnit

March 10th 😭 lmao gotdamnit

just keep an eye out for the July 20th when it officially splits.

it’s most likely gonna be way more reasonable to purchase and if folks are paying attention and believe in the company the price per share will rise again.

look at Tesla. They split and the share price a month later rise again. Of course most companies aren’t like Tesla. Lmao. But anything could happen.

@Inori
You got time. It will most likely drop in price before the split.

just do some research on the company and see if you think their vision is legit to you.

For sure. Still gotta do some more research but it seemed like a good buy earlier on in the year just based offa crypto mining alone.. not even including all the other shit they into

For sure. Still gotta do some more research but it seemed like a good buy earlier on in the year just based offa crypto mining alone.. not even including all the other shit they into

The last year I think they’ve purchased 3 companies that specialize in 3 different things!!!

They aren’t fucking around. Lmao

I got weary of anyone on social naming a specific price/date. I'm tryna learn how to read the shorts contract data bc I figure the lower that number gets the closer we are to the squeeze ending.

I think a couple weeks ago was like 100 million shorted shares and now is around 70 mil. Someone correct me if I sound like idk wtf I'm talking about lol.

Is the June 18th date when a bulk of shorts are set to expire?

I got weary of anyone on social naming a specific price/date. I'm tryna learn how to read the shorts contract data bc I figure the lower that number gets the closer we are to the squeeze ending.

I think a couple weeks ago was like 100 million shorted shares and now is around 70 mil. Someone correct me if I sound like idk wtf I'm talking about lol.

Is the June 18th date when a bulk of shorts are set to expire?
Yeah there is close to 500,000 Call options in the money at the $40 price point if it closes above $40 on Friday they going to lose out on money and struggle to cover it. And that is going to drive the price up if nobody sells the shares

maxresdefault.jpg

Me trying to wake my AMC stock up.

Stop tripping and increase again smh

ether-rolle.jpg

Me watching my AMC stock going back up. Now Im smiling like a proud dad watching his only son that made it.

Yo whats the play for amc? When do we sell? The 17th or 18th?
If your up, take your $ and run. When they got approval to issue 500 MILLION more (new) stock they formally stated that you should not invest in them with $ that you need (https://markets.businessinsider.com...ll-their-money-if-buy-stock-2021-6-1030492006). That is not a good sign that they will be making their projections anytime soon.

Dont be greedy there are too many good stocks from profitable growing companies to gamble with your gains on AMC. At the very least take your initial investment out and let the gains ride.

Last edited:
Back