Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Will AMC in 2021 be the Volkswagen of 2008($1,261 per share) ? We are about to find out
Apparently this will be once in a lifetime squeeze, 1k seems to be the minimum. Some people are saying 100k a share and I thought they were joking, but apparently it really has the potential to actually do just that. It will require a lot of coordination with people not selling, though.

I think most people would be out when it hits around 1k, tbh.

Apparently this will be once in a lifetime squeeze, 1k seems to be the minimum. Some people are saying 100k a share and I thought they were joking, but apparently it really has the potential to actually do just that. It will require a lot of coordination with people not selling, though.

I think most people would be out when it hits around 1k, tbh.

excuse my ignorance but how could it ever get anywhere near 1k? Honest question

I’ve got 20 or so shares of AMC that I forgot about (copped when it got real low) I’m not going to fall for the same crap I did with GameStop so I’m not buying shit. If it goes nuts I’ll sell and keep it moving if it doesnt go any higher than this I’ll just hold since this was going to be one of my longer term holdings.

Anybody recommend getting in on the AMC craze now? Or would you say it's too late?

I don't wanna do like I did with DOGE and buy mad late only for that shit to tank right after.

I’ve got 20 or so shares of AMC that I forgot about (copped when it got real low) I’m not going to fall for the same crap I did with GameStop so I’m not buying shit. If it goes nuts I’ll sell and keep it moving if it doesnt go any higher than this I’ll just hold since this was going to be one of my longer term holdings.

Same thought process.

I'm good wit the shares I bought. Let that shyt keep trending up

AMC is sky rocketed up 32 more bucks today.

Judas Priest!

I don’t own any of this shit but if I did I would start selling now. Lmao.

Back