ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I got to get in the game!

Last April AMC was $2 per share. If one had bought 5000 shares for $10k at that price, then sold all of the shares at $28/share yesterday, that would have been a $130k profit.

Looking at the price back to 2014, it’s peaked at $35 a couple of times, but usually rides at the $30 range. When streaming hit big around 2018 it rode at about $15 until the pandemic. Unless someone sees it going higher based on pent up demand, I’d sell at current prices if I had the stock.

*insert fast talking disclaimer about me not being a financial advisor and nothing I say is considered professional advice, trade at your own risk.

Ever since that crypto exodus, growth stocks have been on the rise, EV related stocks, MeMe Related stocks, and US Cannabis MSOS have formed a base or has been consolidating, set for lift off. Pay attention this shit happens like clockwork.
Yea a lot of the paper losses from the kast month or two have been regained which is nice to see. Serves as a reminder of why diversifying isnso important. Ideally you should have money in both stocks and cryptos. I've got about 90% in stocks and 10% in crypto. My bredren pulled most of his money out of stocks and put it into XRP so now he's 90% crypto and 10% stocks.

He found it hard to resist the lure of Those crypto returns but I've held firm - for now hahaha

Seems like Cosmetics Stocks is a hidden gem.

MNMD

Mushroom stock. Company based in Canada that will use Psychedelic mushrooms for therapy as a few states had recently legalized. Somewhere around 3bucks a share right now and just went public this week or last week. Might be a good time to invest in it and wait for the therapy to kick in.

I remember seeing on RealitySandwich.com Months back about how places like Santa Cruz, CA, and Denver, CO, were legalizing Magic Mushrooms. There's even some Pharmaceutical companies trying to replicate Psilocibes for medicinal use, but they're trying to remove certain elements to alleviate the nausea, which is a bad idea. The nausea and discomfort is there for a reason: to pinpoint the anxiety and stress we feel when the onset appears. I can say from experience that I'd rather feel that discomfort than not because I know it's working and getting to the root of the problem.

They're even creating a nasal spray:

Fellas

something to keep in the tuck

i been talking with a company called Amazentis

they have a proprietary anti aging nutrition technology breakthrough that mimics certain foods that clean up damaged cells.

they not public yet.
This is just an FYI . I visit them next week and will give more info.

Gotta love the Insider Trading. Thanx for the tip. :hehe2:

x913p6s7ph271.jpg