Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

U know what still got me salty is I bought UCO right before it reverse split at 1 for 25 which left me at only 10 shares. I bought more to average down to around $18 but if that shit never happened I'd be sitting on much better returns

This is great. Settled in Bitcoin, not derivatives BS. A way for the NonTechie to get their hands on BTC without fear of losing them. Up 5.55% 24hr/~700% 12month

I was gonna do what I never do and sell a couple positions for significant profit yesterday before market close and jump on something today

Decided not to (as usual)

Would've been a perfect buying opportunity for other shit on this down ass day

One day ima learn

Ssnt got bought today.... Jumped like 9%

Screenshot_20210217-202145.png

Nice little jump, good time to get in

EARN BTC EVERY HOUR FREE
USE REFERRAL CODE FOR 50% COMMISSION

OH HELL NAW!!!!!

'Ay homie, take this bullshit to Facebook and Reddit. We don't need you advertising some fuckin' Ponzi Scheme 'round this BYTCH.

RH is desperate and wanna play fair now. People have been begging them for years for a REAL crypto wallet and not derivatives BS. After losing customers left and right in 2021, all of a sudden they care about their wishes. I hope RH has a “Free $25 in BTC” referral link promo like other exchanges/brokers. Except with RH, I’d get the maximum clicks, and then withdraw everything and close my account lol...

F42E7D4D-3E54-46DD-BABC-2759AF9AAC65.jpeg

Back