Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Now I’m the old ass mf in the equation

Somebody explain what’s happening here

Pokémon cards among other trading cards have been a hot commodity as of recent. Not exactly sure how McDonald’s stock will rise from this, but I’m guessing from profits (and publicity) of people buying the whole box of happy meal cards to resale on stock x

Pokémon cards among other trading cards have been a hot commodity as of recent. Not exactly sure how McDonald’s stock will rise from this, but I’m guessing from profits (and publicity) of people buying the whole box of happy meal cards to resale on stock x

Interesting....their stock looks volatile af from the charts

Im buying a bunch of msos tomorrow. Too many weed stocks to pay attention to for me. Im just gonna get this etf of american weed companies and call it a day.

Hoping for +100% minimum by years end
Which one(s) you gettin?

Which one(s) you gettin?

Just MSOS. its an index fund of a bunch of american cannabis stocks. Since its made up of a bunch of stocks, you wont get as high of an upside as the weed stock that goes up the most, but this safer and less risky.

Basically the whole US weed industry needs to collapse for MSOS to lose money.

And its not even about the less risk this time around for me, its more about not wanting to research a ton of stocks. Going with an index means im getting a piece of all them

Still holding

UCO up 167%
USO up 63%
Same. Still holding on UCO as well.

I know yall into long term holds, but remember UCO and USO are stocks that just trade oil futures. Meaning if something happens politically that brings the oil prices down, that shit will tank.

UCO and USO arent stocks in companies.

Im not saying that shit wont keep going up.

Im just saying these aint stocks you wanna keep forever and being up 167% is probably a good starting point on considering selling.

It also depends how much yall got on them now. Like I had a few gs on UCO at around $11. So when the price $30 something, and I was up a few gs, i had to sell.

I know yall into long term holds, but remember UCO and USO are stocks that just trade oil futures. Meaning if something happens politically that brings the oil prices down, that shit will tank.

Im just saying these aint stocks you wanna keep forever and being up 167% is probably a good starting point on considering selling.

It also depends how much yall got on them now. Like I had a few gs on UCO at around $11. So when the price $30 something, and I was up a few gs, i had to sell.

UCO and USO were one of the first joints I copped when we first started this thread.

Coming up at the end of May will be one year... which will bring me into long term as far as tax purposes... Might just sell that shit then... or at least a portion of it

UCO and USO were one of the first joints I copped when we first started this thread.

Coming up at the end of May will be one year... which will bring me into long term as far as tax purposes... Might just sell that shit then... or at least a portion of it

Dope. Paying taxes means you made a profit, so they not the worst shit.

Thinking about setting up a separate brokerage account specifically for OTC/penny stocks since I can’t trade them with Merrill. Any recommendations?

Back