Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

why didnt you address the counter points @OhMars presented to you about talking respecting ya granny? You dont curse in front of her, you dont shoot down religion out of respect for her

why cant that same philosophy be applied here?

I didn't see Ohmars post, I was engaged somewhere else

I did that when I got grown. It's more than us on here, I don't talk to other races but I do want to know what they think as long as it's respectful what's the problem in that. Racist people paint us all the same for what individuals do and we say it's wrong but here y'all are trying to do the same thing. Let'em speak, we know what the black people going to say on a topic

I went on a rant about this whole nonblack people speaking on black issues. It was long and winded but it was great. Felt great.

To summarize my rant,

If you do so feel the need as a non black person to speak on black issues, be respectful.
If a black person asks a nonblack person out of respect to not speak on something they don’t understand. Respect their wish. You as a nonblack arguing back shows lack of respect.

That can be applied to every race.

If he is who I think he was on the IC I wanna say he black

But I don't know for sure so......he on the clock....

He's GTA gang. 90% sure that guy is black. Says the n word a lot. Not in a hateful way though, in the way rappers use it.

I didn't see Ohmars post, I was engaged somewhere else

I did that when I got grown. It's more than us on here, I don't talk to other races but I do want to know what they think as long as it's respectful what's the problem in that. Racist people paint us all the same for what individuals do and we say it's wrong but here y'all are trying to do the same thing. Let'em speak, we know what the black people going to say on a topic
how convenient

how convenient

Did I just not now answer it, so what's excuse you got to how this witch hunt will continue. You niggas coming off like Hitler so go ahead and ban all the non blacks. Isn't there a non black mod on here

Did I just not now answer it, so what's excuse you got to how this witch hunt will continue. You niggas coming off like Hitler so go ahead and ban all the non blacks. Isn't there a non black mod on here
is witch hunt your phrase of the week?

you're being obtuse on purpose

no one is saying the site shouldnt have non black members, but non black members have to understand they space they are in, and act accordingly

Lucien, while i disagreed with most of what he was saying, i still had no issue until he said blacks should've done a better job of fighting

he didnt lead it up with an obvious cue that it was a joke or tongue in cheek remark, but still...he doubled down on the shit when he got called out for it

is witch hunt your phrase of the week?

you're being obtuse on purpose

no one is saying the site shouldnt have non black members, but non black members have to understand they space they are in, and act accordingly

Lucien, while i disagreed with most of what he was saying, i still had no issue until he said blacks should've done a better job of fighting

he didnt lead it up with an obvious cue that it was a joke or tongue in cheek remark, but still...he doubled down on the shit when he got called out for it

Is this not a witch hunt, you and your running partner going around asking people what race they is so what would you call it

Lol oh now you defending women honor you my nigga? So you just want more non white women that you can talk about hoodrats with. Kanye set the trend and you just following smh
Leave Kanye outta your pettiness sir

Back