Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

Cut this witch hunt out, nobody should be offended by words on here. The same people claiming they are but have no problems calling the white members cracka's and honky's. If you trying to protect members then protect them all if not then stop the fake outrage

Bruh why you keep acting like that?

Who said that
That don't make no sense. In no way was my post racist against any ethnicity. So now it's you type nigga in any context it's racist? Is this post racist? When Louis Ck says in his special does he hate black people? Is typing Strictly for my Niggaz is a good album a racist term? Is it the control y'all like to be able to tell ppl what they can and can't say? Oh and is dudes who make South Park racist?

Can any black person go on a Jewish site and freely say antisemitic things and not get banned? Can we go on the Latino board and co-sign Trumps immigration ban and not get banned? Why are some of y’all supposed black people on here fighting for the rights of non blacks to say disrespectful things with no repercussions?

Because they coons pretty much. They dont think highly of blackness for real but they dont be in all white forums cuz they still black. So they think being progressive and on some "well we say nigga why cant everybody?" or they just against the mods.

Which white person wasn't humble, I don't think I've seen any of them be disrespectful on the level y'all talking about other than the Kanye post a few days ago. Even Azlyn got hit and she said nothing disrespectful
Being humble dosent mean disrespect. I dont care what they do or say outside of here, just dont bring that dumb shit in here. No nigga saying, no slander/trivializing of our ancestors struggles is all most of us are asking. It's really not that hard.
Just like you wouldnt curse around your granny, or say Christianity is a lie to her face, even if you believe that or thats your normal diction. It's just a certain leave of humbleness that needs to be brought.

He's clearly out of line if he's white and should be banned more so than the dude who was actually banned. Racism is all over this country and I see no reason to not get a non black pov on stuff

This...

What is so hard about a site named A BLACK WEB...that is specifically designed as a space for BLACK discussions, issues and entertainment....to take a hardline against antiblack rhetoric....especially from NON BLACK folks?

Ninjas cant be this dense and absent of critical thinking

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...

He's clearly out of line if he's white and should be banned more so than the dude who was actually banned. Racism is all over this country and I see no reason to not get a non black pov on stuff

You acting like a real bitch right now. These motherfuckers done smoked you damn ancestors and you aint gonna do shit? Talking bout some dont ban everybody fuck that ban every one them that violate.

You acting like a real bitch right now. These motherfuckers done smoked you damn ancestors and you aint gonna do shit? Talking bout some dont ban everybody fuck that ban every one them that violate.

And what are you doing other than crying about it online, what white person you got revenge on or you just militant online and tow the company line off it

menace-to-society-gif-4.gif

ya'll done brought the O dog outta Czar

Y'all can do what you want y'all know y'all wrong grouping them all because of one person violating

Aight, been a lot of flagrant shit going on the last week or so

Let the record show that posters like @VIBE and @Lou Cypher, two of the more well known white posters, always post accordingly. To my knowledge, i dont recall any of them doing/saying anything out of line as it relates to their opinions on black issues. They post, and keep it moving, but are always respectful

BUT

it seems like we have some people here who, for some reason, dont have the same manners as Lou and Vibe

This thread is to acknowledge who they are. I'm not calling for anyone to be banned just for being white, but if you are going to continue to post here, there are gonna be certain parameters in which you operate.

Clearly you've never played gta with vibe. All that manners shit disappears and he says some of the most hateful shit I've ever heard. Only I am the one of respect.

Back