Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Presents: Dear White People...

has it been confirmed if Lucien and Preach2teach are indeed white? or is Lucien still trying to apply that one drop rule?

Azlyn, not black and be speaking on black issues. Lets see how this plays out
i honestly thought azlyn was trying to compare the struggles of blacks to latinos.

I didnt think she was trying to come off as dismissive, but I think her wording could've been better, like she understands black have had issues, but so have latinos

NOW...if im proven to be wrong, she can have her day in court as well, but to my knowledge, she has never used the N word in any post

has it been confirmed if Lucien and Preach2teach are indeed white? or is Lucien still trying to apply that one drop rule?
Preach to Teach is admittedly a white man from the UK with a white babymama, no confirmation needed. Lucien claims to be half Dominican half French, with folks drawing appearance comparisons to a better value Vin Diesel.

Azlyn, not black and be speaking on black issues. Lets see how this plays out
That’s cool.

I personally don’t have a problem with non blacks speaking on black issues. I do have a problem with them using racial slurs and fucking with minors

You bring that proof to my door and I’ll boot her myself

i honestly thought azlyn was trying to compare the struggles of blacks to latinos.

I didnt think she was trying to come off as dismissive, but I think her wording could've been better, like she understands black have had issues, but so have latinos

NOW...if im proven to be wrong, she can have her day in court as well, but to my knowledge, she has never used the N word in any post

I don't really know, I just know she was in the thread

My thing is y'all always talking about this a mature site with mature discussions. Like recently Lucien wasn't causing no problems until he was attacked first. Why even have non blacks on here if y'all don't want them telling what's on their mind about stuff as long as it's respectful and hell the respect thing gotta go both ways

@Reesey post a pic of ChiTown. He gave us the okay to get it from you.

Matter fact let me show her this screenshot.
Oh no look who just ran in here dealing with something about me, you can't help yourself and you wonder why we stay at odds. Mind yours

What thread did freethewave get racist in?

Nature Is Scary thread

That second pic looks like that nigga from Mario 64

That don't make no sense. In no way was my post racist against any ethnicity. So now it's you type nigga in any context it's racist? Is this post racist? When Louis Ck says in his special does he hate black people? Is typing Strictly for my Niggaz is a good album a racist term? Is it the control y'all like to be able to tell ppl what they can and can't say? Oh and is dudes who make South Park racist?

I don't really know, I just know she was in the thread

My thing is y'all always talking about this a mature site with mature discussions. Like recently Lucien wasn't causing no problems until he was attacked first. Why even have non blacks on here if y'all don't want them telling what's on their mind about stuff as long as it's respectful and hell the respect thing gotta go both ways

why didnt you address the counter points @OhMars presented to you about talking respecting ya granny? You dont curse in front of her, you dont shoot down religion out of respect for her

why cant that same philosophy be applied here?

Back