Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
this site on multiple occasions has been celebrated for its transparency

maybe you missed it because you weren’t around

did it ever occur to you non mods don’t receive this energy because they have no power to influence things on the site? Did it occur to you ppl have issues with the way ppl moderate? How can non mods receive flack? Lol

This post came off as dumb as Chance The Rapper on the Budden pod this week.

So if a group of non mods were into hacking people, or exposing people there shouldn't be any energy for them cuz they're not mods.

You got 1 more dumb ass post before i start skipping your shit fam.

My nigga theres a bunch of posters in there that applauded you for the fact you even had the conversation. I'm not gonna go back and forth over that.

Again this isnt about me. Even tho there's plenty of posters in here telling yall the same things and others that don't have any connection with me on any level telling you they would be open to seeing this through you can't see the forest from the trees and taking it personal even tho I've presented this in the most objective least disrespectful way possible.

Plenty? Nah, it's the usual suspects. BWG affiliates, Beta, Mister, Elzo , etc. and now yall got the weirdo comic book nigga from the Mega thread.

This post came off as dumb as Chance The Rapper on the Budden pod this week.

So if a group of non mods were into hacking people, or exposing people there shouldn't be any energy for them cuz they're not mods.

You got 1 more dumb ass post before i start skipping your shit fam.
Lmao how did you read what I said and then type this dumb shit? Just say you don’t understand

I probably need to say it twice because I’m a Gemini

Oh! You on that 'safe space' kick now. Then provide us a 'safe space' from all those Linkvertise posters in the Mega thread.

Even using the term 'safe space' means you wear your feelings on your sleeves.

Go to church if you want a 'safe space'. There are none online. Ya'll really are dense.
Again... you don't understand the discussion or the issues at hand here.

You keep falling back on the feelings argument when that doesn't even apply here.

The whole reason this committee is even being set in place is because we all have chipped in to being a different kind of space you clearly are not aware of....

Like... You just don't get it

Plenty? Nah, it's the usual suspects. BWG affiliates, Beta, Mister, Elzo , etc. and now yall got the weirdo comic book nigga from the Mega thread.

Me, beta, mister, lea, deadeye, bdp, mike03, word life, all best friends now? I'm seeing various posters that move completely independent of eachother saying transparency and accountability isn't the worst thing in the format I've proposed.

Me, beta, mister, lea, deadeye, bdp, mike03, word life, all best friends now? I'm seeing various posters that move completely independent of eachother saying transparency and accountability isn't the worst thing in the format I've proposed.

I said it's the usual suspects who are saying the mods aren't doing their job properly.

BDP, Lea, Mike, Wordlife doesn't agree with yall that the mods are fucking up.

I'll throw my name in ?‍♂️

I don't think sitewide alerts are needed because a bunch of people don't even go to other parts of the site so they really don't care. Maybe just post in the thread and say why it happened and move on. If someone asks more questions then answer them. If it's too many questions or too personal then take it outside the thread and PM them
Same could be done for edits
This already happens

The problem is....ppl dont agree with the why which is a thread in and of itself.....that already exists

Widely applauded? Yall aint do shit but cry for 40 pages.

What's crazy is the main people who get outta pocket on the site aren't mods and you've never but 3% of the energy into that as you have on "checking" the mods.

Once I see the same energy being placed on non mods, shit like this won't come off as an agenda.
In the Mega thread we put mad energy into highlighting garbage and suspect posters. Your little Mods come in, make a threat, then run back over here to ya'll little 'safe spaces', leaving us degenerates to fight for ourselves. Like I said, I'm eating popcorn laughing at ya'll 'plight' over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back