Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Oversight Commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas dont got time to take a mod to court for the whole site to see but for time for a secret committee

View attachment 319036

Lol I've stated on multiple occasions this isn't about me. I've taken myself out of the running for the commission. I won't be involved past it's creation.

I don't like the court idea but since yall do I presented a solution for posters to address mods directly in a court style situation and in a way posters can keep record and more accountability is ultimately held and we end up with less mods vs threads popping up on the site.

It's starting to look like that's what yall want tho. You prefer that instead of being held up to any kind of accountability.

I did find it weird that most of the mods here were mods from the old site. FROM WHAT I SEE, a lot of the conflict does involve mods and this the only site I'm on where that happens. Don't get me wrong, it's entertaining AF, I can also see how it's a issue too. I wonder if the mods weren't mods would they still be (the most) active posters?
The only mods from the old site are Du and 5th Letter *Maybe Infamous?*

Majority of the mods were the most active prior to being a mod. And still are

You seriously wont find a group of moderators as tolerant, transparent, or objective as us.

The only mods from the old site are Du and 5th Letter *Maybe Infamous?*

Majority of the mods were the most active prior to being a mod. And still are

You seriously wont find a group of moderators as tolerant, transparent, or objective as us.
Sion and I think gabi was a LCA mod towards the end

I could be wrong

Lol I've stated on multiple occasions this isn't about me. I've taken myself out of the running for the commission. I won't be involved past it's creation.

I don't like the court idea but since yall do I presented a solution for posters to address mods directly in a court style situation and in a way posters can keep record and more accountability is ultimately held and we end up with less mods vs threads popping up on the site.

It's starting to look like that's what yall want tho. You prefer that instead of being held up to any kind of accountability.
That wasnt just directed at you, but at the discussion of an committee period. You really wanna keep track of what a mod is doing, do so. In a PM or a thread.

Y'all think we hide our hands a lot more than we do. Yall think we dont take criticism and feedback and make try to make it work for everyone when we do. I've been taking to court, some real some frivolous. and always stood by the decision of those cases. So have other mods

So I see 2 separate issues being brought up and correct me if I'm wrong;

1) Keeping mods transparent and having a log what's being done. Cool make a thread and keep it updated

2) Mods being held accountable for doing following thru with 1. Cool take em to court and let the site decide if they over stepped they bounds

Cool

Soon isn't a mod here and Gabi only mods the Reel Table
I thought sion won that competition and he and gabi were made permanent mods?

doesnt sion mod the arcade or something?

I remember being salty over this because y’all nominate the same posters for everything

I thought sion won that competition and he and gabi were made permanent mods?

doesnt sion mod the arcade or something?

I remember being salty over this because y’all nominate the same posters for everything
Something like that but no today he isn't and Gabi mods the Reel Table

But you and I know the complaints ain't lobbied at Gabi or Sion.

Matter fact, this a topic....

We're just getting carried away and devolving back into the typical spectacle.

I'm not going for that shit.

So far

@deadeye
@Lea
@BDP™️
@Horsecock Williams
@Mister
@mike030270

Have thrown their names into the hat to be on the commission. We'd ideally like for a female to throw her name into the hat but if race , Baldheadlogic, or @B_A or any other females I've missed are not interested we'll have to proceed with another male poster.

If there are more posters that are seriously interested in joining the commission we can either do a vote or add seats.

Let's try to stop fighting eachother and talk solutions.
Idk wtf is going on so...

Something like that but no today he isn't and Gabi mods the Reel Table

But you and I know the complaints ain't lobbied at Gabi or Sion.

Matter fact, this a topic....

damn no sion? Booo ?

And they don’t mod the cool table

I think most of this is centered around the cool table B

That wasnt just directed at you, but at the discussion of an committee period. You really wanna keep track of what a mod is doing, do so. In a PM or a thread.

Y'all think we hide our hands a lot more than we do. Yall think we dont take criticism and feedback and make try to make it work for everyone when we do. I've been taking to court, some real some frivolous. and always stood by the decision of those cases. So have other mods

So I see 2 separate issues being brought up and correct me if I'm wrong;

1) Keeping mods transparent and having a log what's being done. Cool make a thread and keep it updated

2) Mods being held accountable for doing following thru with 1. Cool take em to court and let the site decide if they over stepped they bounds
One of you mods can make a pinned thread and do #1. You can keep it open for discussion or keep it locked
Goldie said in the other thread the court is canceled though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back