Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Is it true that if you breathe in the fish tank then they die? cause they use to tell me this when I was a kid.

AP I appreciate the advice I'll take everything into consideration except the tank size because this is 5 gal...

I could fit 4 of these on my dresser

For of all don't take advice from anybody calling them Beta fish

Its Betta.

I have them and been having them since I was a kid

Get you 10 gallon to start of with and get some Tetras. Cardinal Tetra preferred. They are pretty hardy and require less skill to keep alive. Get about 10 of them with a full decorated tank (lot of green and black and a log. No pink or shit like that) and they will do fine. Also get 2 Cory Catfish. They get up to about 2 1/2 inches and will def help with maintance.

IF you have some legit questions reach out to me. I can tell you a easy semi aggressive tank too for like a 30 gallon if youre will to deal with weekly water changes

Nigga i typed beta fish to make a joke.
As you can see in my bars.

Also it’s funny because we pronounce it that way here.

@Thor i swear sometimes you are just ugh.

fuck a dog

AP I appreciate the advice I'll take everything into consideration except the tank size because this is 5 gal...

I could fit 4 of these on my dresser

I had my two scorpions in one this size with a blacklight in the top.......made a little dirt mound and had some foliage in there

I put a baby weed plant in the corner just for looks, it was never gonna bud....these niggas ate it and died

Back