Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Official Aquarium Thread: Beta finds Nemo...

Ugh then you gotta make sure the temperature is just right after filling it back up or your fish gon either be stressed or die.

Ugh then you gotta make sure the temperature is just right after filling it back up or your fish gon either be stressed or die.
Thanks kandy, I've had fish before

It's just been a long time and I'm going for more exotic this time

Niggas probably don't drink 50 gal of water in a month but a 50 gal fish tank ain't that big?

LMAO

SU Judy LMAO

What? Cleaning and flushing it? And damn y'all snobby niggas bout to make me fuck around and get sea monkeys

Yeah man. I mean you can get snails and Plecos to help with algae on the glass, but they only do so much.

And if you are using gravel or rocks on the floor you will have to get one of those water vaccums to clean between them.

Then you have ick and other diseases you have to watch for.

Good luck fam

Thanks kandy, I've had fish before

It's just been a long time and I'm going for more exotic this time
You had fish in a small tank or a big ass tank? I had exotic fish in my tank. My grandmother gave me the tank because she couldn’t care for it anymore.

I read your post with sarcasm and stank attitude. So I’m done here. Good luck.

Beta, get the 5 gal one to start off with brah lol

If you can keep them alive for 6 months, then look into something bigger

Niggas probably don't drink 50 gal of water in a month but a 50 gal fish tank ain't that big?

LMAO

SU Judy LMAO

I used to work at a pet store. I know what im doing. You prolly got a goldfish name Preston in a bowl thinking you doing something.

Shut up man

Nigga will ask for advice but know what he talking bout already.

The nerve.

I used to work at a pet store. I know what im doing. You prolly got a goldfish name Preston in a bowl thinking you doing something.

Shut up man
I used to work at a grocery store getting carts from the parking lot, guess that means I'm ready to start my own chain of stores then

You had fish in a small tank or a big ass tank? I had exotic fish in my tank. My grandmother gave me the tank because she couldn’t care for it anymore.

I read your post with sarcasm and stank attitude. So I’m done here. Good luck.
It wasn't sarcasm

It was 20 gal iirc

Back