COMMUNITY ABW Money Wars: The Purge Thread

It is what it is but then I got on top and stayed there now it's nothing but you crying. Video game geeks stay losing

Nigga I saw u posting in that fuck ass Kingdom Hearts thread the other day how the hell u gone call us video game geeks

it gets no geekier than that shit right there

atleast when we link up on the game we shootin shit yall runnin around performing magic spells with disney characters n shit

Nigga I saw u posting in that fuck ass Kingdom Hearts thread the other day how the hell u gone call us video game geeks

it gets no geekier than that shit right there

I play when there is absolutely nothing to do, you niggas can't function without turning that thing on.

Theres like 6 of you. You want specifics nigga?
How about you run me the 4 mil you owe me first off.
Name names. Man shut da hell up.

Reactions: Maywood and Chicity
Yes......be specific. Cause you say mod and I'm go off just in case you talking about me

You don't want 'mods' ganging up on you? Name names Canuck

Reactions: AP2.5
Whoa there cowboy

No need to lash out

You made a generic reference and instead of making assumptions, I wanted to give you the opportunity to address who you were speaking about specifically

Why are you 2 owning it when you know I'm not talking about you tho? Stfu.

Whoa there cowboy

No need to lash out

You made a generic reference and instead of making assumptions, I wanted to give you the opportunity to address who you were speaking about specifically

Don't give af what YOU want.

Why are you 2 owning it when you know I'm not talking about you tho? Stfu.
Can I just go around saying all Canadians on this site are xyz? Or you want to know which Canadian I'm specifically speaking about

Just say Du and Goldie and get it over with

Unless you shook, then I understand

Freeman tight lol

You gotta go to work in the snow my nig?